Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Successful Business you're owing

I won't consider myself as somebody who owns a successful business because I have actually not started any tangible business but I intend to do so very soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently, I do not have an existing business, but I have built a successful online freelance business, and I must say it's doing pretty well. It started up really rough, but we are really good now.

I just started my own business in April this year it is a solid mineral business, processing and milling of calcium carbonate it is a profitable business.

Presently, I don't own any business because of lack of capital and time. I once owned a poultry farm but it collapsed due to the fact I was selling my chickens on credit to customers just so I could maintain them which in turn threw a bomb on my business. I learnt the hard way.

I cannot say that I am "owning" a business. However, recently I have adopted a new strategy when it comes to dealing or trading in cryptocurrencies. I buy coin when the price fluctuates and set an order on exchanger so that I could automatically buy a coin when the price automatically fluctuates. I will sell coin when the price rises. I just hope that this new strategy will generate profits for me.

I am not owning any business currently but I do have some business plans I'm putting together. I hope to actualize these plans once I have the required capital ready to start up the business.

For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?
I have been in the business of selling watches for years now, at least 5 years and I'm doing well for my myself. I have 2 branches in the country and looking at expending.

I'm not in charge of a significant commercial operation, but I am in charge of investments. I prefer to invest in any rising Cryptocurrency coin in the hopes that it will continue to rise and provide me with a considerable return.

For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?
I own a fish farm and run it as a small scale business. I started with a capital of a little above $1000.
The profits started coming in after few months when the fishes were mature for harvesting. I earn from selling fingerlings and table sized fishes, and also selling smoked fishes. It has been a lucrative business so far.

Fantastic, I'm not running major business adventure, but I'm doing investment type. I love investing more on any rising Cryptocurrency coin, with an aim it will keep up its rising, for me to make a meaningful thing out of it.
I have good reasons to believe that most younger folks are all investing in cryptocurrency because it's a major trend in the world now and no one wants to be left out.

I don't really have any business at hand but I have investment that is giving me money, I like investment because it gives money I always make some profit from it.

I have good reasons to believe that most younger folks are all investing in cryptocurrency because it's a major trend in the world now and no one wants to be left out.
No one at all wants to be left out when it comes to cryptocurrency business. It's simply the new way of investing money legitimately online.

No one at all wants to be left out when it comes to cryptocurrency business. It's simply the new way of investing money legitimately online.
With how volatile the cryptocurrency market is makes it something that is very easy for people who are trading on it to make money if they know how to make use of trend indicators very well.

Owning a business is not a big deal these days because it is encouraged by government. Youths have to learn to take risk and bring their ideas to live. While the government should play their part in ensuring that this is possible and these dreams come to live.

Currently I'm actually crying as much as I can to push most of my business into forex trading because it is something that I've actually been learning for 2 years right now and I am ready to take all the stuff that will get me to maximize my trading.

I had a business that was successful for some years. Unfortunately my business partner caused the downfall of the business so I had to decided to shut it down. The issue is a personal one that I suspect was due to envy of my partner. To think that he was my best friend in high school, oh my, it was unthinkable for him to do a nasty thing to me.

For over the years I've been trying to start up a gambling business because it is something that is growing very well in my country right now since a lot of people are not employed they are going into gambling.

Well I have built all my businesses online but there's one offline agribusiness supply chain business I've been observing closely and I'll like to follow same chain.
What she does is to get funds from potential investors and buy foods in the season, store and sell in the off season.

Really don't have any physical business I'm doing, but I have an online store where I sell blue eye glasses and it's going fine.
As long as you have a plan to go only business tomorrow you can always dedicate your energy into mechanic to come into reality but as for now you can do the things that you do online and make money for yourself.

Well at the moment there are no business I own due to some factors and financial stability being the main, but that won't always be the case because the situation won't always be like this

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds