Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Substitute teachers.. I swear...

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
I have this substitute teacher for one of my classes, and we all asked if he could go over this big project that is being assigned, and all he does is go about the lesson on the things that we're supposed to talk about in this project; however he never actually went over the details of the assignment, how long does it have to be, etc.

He then got mad when we told him we don't understand the assignment given. ._. *sighs*

Sometimes, there are good substitutes, and other times, they really just screw up your grade. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
They're rather hysterical sometimes.

I remember one time we had a substitute teacher and she was going over this English assignment that we were assigned the day before, but the teacher had requested she go over some of the material. Well, instead of doing that, she took us all to the gym and had us enact a scene from the play we were writing on. Now sure it somewhat helped, however we didn't even know what to say in our "roles" (as we hadn't read the material as of yet) so lets simply say the teacher was not happy when he came back the next day. :yum:

And since her whole ordeal was for a grade, we all got 0's which lowered my grade from a 98% to a 72% for some reason, the teacher corrected it when he came back but still, some of these subs they hire really need to work on their teaching skills. :p

I've had a few awesome ones as well, so not all subs are bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds