Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Subscription boxes a good business venture?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I see a lot of subscription boxes, from collectibles, to food, and even dog food, it seems there are sub boxes for just about anything now. With that being said, I think it'd be a good idea to invest in your own subscription box. Does anyone here have their own? You could also do mystery boxes, as those are popular too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see a lot of subscription boxes, from collectibles, to food, and even dog food, it seems there are sub boxes for just about anything now. With that being said, I think it'd be a good idea to invest in your own subscription box. Does anyone here have their own? You could also do mystery boxes, as those are popular too.

I think that you can buy several such kind of boxes. However, please note that this business is popular in the U.S mostly. There are many different kinds of platforms where you can buy such kind of boxes quite easily online. They usually contain many edible and non-edible items.

Well, honestly speaking I have never considered having my own subscription boxes for now. It seems like something good to do by any chance and it seems like I should have worked up on something with before now. I'm definitely gonna look into it.

I have sold subscriptions but it is a really difficult job. When the money is involved, it is not easy to sell anything. People treat you as if you are begging, they don't realize that you are selling and you are not just asking for money, you ar in fact giving them something in return for money.

I have sold subscriptions but it is a really difficult job. When the money is involved, it is not easy to sell anything. People treat you as if you are begging, they don't realize that you are selling and you are not just asking for money, you ar in fact giving them something in return for money.

I have had this experience some years ago when I worked in a mobile TV channel called Ayoba TV. It's where we sell their channels subscription services to those who are using their application. You have find out those who are on the app, call those registered on the application that haven't renewed their subscription for over 3 months and get them to renew.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds