Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Still watch shows like Maury/Jerry Springer?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of these daytime talk shows are about using people for entertainment. Jerry Springer the man, has since passed away, but some networks still air re-runs of his tv show, which has often featured people in distress. Though it was rumored that some of, if not all of the stories on that show were faked, but I couldn't tell you because some of the people on the show are very believable.

Anyway, I remember the Montel show as well, with Montel Williams. He did more tame stuff, but his thing was having psychics on his show. I think he also talked more respectfully during serious episodes. But I'm mainly referring to the shows that used people, kind of like The Maury Show and for sure Jerry Springer. But there's got to be many other reality like shows that did the same.

Do you still watch shows like these?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to when I was a teenager. For some odd reason, I got a kick out of them. My father insisted that I don't watch them, but I continued to do so anyway. I watch little to no reality TV these days.

A lot of these daytime talk shows are about using people for entertainment. Jerry Springer the man, has since passed away, but some networks still air re-runs of his tv show, which has often featured people in distress. Though it was rumored that some of, if not all of the stories on that show were faked, but I couldn't tell you because some of the people on the show are very believable.

Anyway, I remember the Montel show as well, with Montel Williams. He did more tame stuff, but his thing was having psychics on his show. I think he also talked more respectfully during serious episodes. But I'm mainly referring to the shows that used people, kind of like The Maury Show and for sure Jerry Springer. But there's got to be many other reality like shows that did the same.

Do you still watch shows like these?
Just the Jerry Springer Show when it merged with MTV's Spring Break (Springer Break).. It was sooo good!
I wish MTV would cover Spring Break the way it did in the late 90's-early 2000's. I looked forward to it every year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds