Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Still read or collect comic books?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here still read comic books? Or do you just collect them? I used to have a collection of comics, around 200 or so. But they weren't worth much, so I ended up selling the whole lot for like $50 on craigslist one year. I figured trying to sell it for anymore wasn't going to happen. Anyway, what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've moved on from collecting and reading comic books. I liked it as a kid growing up but things change and it's what happened with me and comic books. The only thing comic I enjoy now is comic movies. They must be good before I will enjoy it.

I've moved on from collecting and reading comic books. I liked it as a kid growing up but things change and it's what happened with me and comic books. The only thing comic I enjoy now is comic movies. They must be good before I will enjoy it.

It's a shame that some of our childhood hobbies doesn't stay with all of us till out adulthood. Even though I'm still collecting and reading comic books, there are some other hobbies that I had as a kid which I no longer take part in. Whenever I still see some old people into it, it brings back good old memories. Take for instance, Funko Pop toys was one I have moved on but I still feel happy whenever I see adults who are into it.

I read comics when I was very young. I did have a collection going. I started to get into manga series but lost interest in both when I was in my teens. I am just not much of a reading person.

My father is the comic book nerd in the family. He has his walls plastered with endless comic books, which I think he has all read. He's running out of wall space to put them somewhere.

I prefer to collect comic books so rather than just two by reading online the reason being I want to develop the Habit of Reading do I can be reading online but I want to be able to hold the book for a. Of time without having to get bored or tired and drop and a good step was a comic book

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds