Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Still own your old MP3 players?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have my Creative Zen Vision M 30GB MP3 player still. It doesn't seem to hold a charge anymore, so I don't know if it works. But the last time it held a charge it played music yet. But, the screen was going back then, but it still worked enough to where I could use it like normal, just was grainy.

I'm thinking about repairing it, or trying to charge it again and see if it still works.

Advertisement Placeholder
I stopped using mine long back. I must confess that once upon a time it was my constant companion that eased my travel time to and fro to my workplace.

It's been a long time i stopped using mine, i remember then, every saturday morning i would walk Bobby with it and i used to like it then for my jogging too

I used to own a few MP3 players including an IPOD that I got for Christmas back in 2007. I really prefer that over CD's because....well CD's are very limited by comparison not to mention that they don't last as long. I actually have a thumb drive with all of my Deftones album plugged into my car and that's been very convenient for me.

The only MP3 device I ever owned was an iPod. The device still works, however, I cannot add new media because the device does not update, I have not been able to figure out why the device stopped updating. I have over 500 songs on the device

I had an MP3, which broke quite a while ago, and I got rid of it at that time, so I don't own any MP3 devices and I don't use any, before that MP3 I used the discman, or I think that's what it was called, I think those devices in the future will start to gain value in the online markets and some collectors will start buying them, as few people I think still have them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds