Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Still on XP?

Advertisement Placeholder
This topic would've received 80% yes replies if Windows 7 had not released. But since it has, XP is now considered defunct.

--Sent from Tapatalk

I was still on it up until a bout 4-5 months ago, loved it but it was just not a very pretty OS.. Microsoft hit a home run with XP, I gotta say.

On XP on my Windows machine still, when my new PC comes (Shortly!) I'll be a W8 user. Been using W8 on my laptop and its awesome. (I think xD)

On XP on my Windows machine still, when my new PC comes (Shortly!) I'll be a W8 user. Been using W8 on my laptop and its awesome. (I think xD)

Eww Windows 8! It's so.. restricted. Open Source OS ftw.

Eww Windows 8! It's so.. restricted. Open Source ftw OS.

If I was to get Linux or similar, whilst there would be a sense of freedom, I would screw something up massivley and that would annoy me. xD

If I was to get Linux or similar, whilst there would be a sense of freedom, I would screw something up massivley and that would annoy me. xD
Don't use this command - "sudo su" or anything which starts with "sudo" and you will screw up nothing! :p

And btw you use win8 on a non touchscreen laptop?
I would like to give it a try but, I need to know this before I make a switch! :)

Also as for the topic, I still love xp, so I have a VM which runs xp, but thats all about it!

Don't use this command - "sudo su" or anything which starts with "sudo" and you will screw up nothing! :p

And btw you use win8 on a non touchscreen laptop?
I would like to give it a try but, I need to know this before I make a switch! :)

Also as for the topic, I still love xp, so I have a VM which runs xp, but thats all about it!
I'm already using on a non-touch laptop, I love it. I like the way it looks anyway, Its more suited to the way in which I like to work and when I get it on my dualies when my new PC comes I think I'll love it more, haha. Unless you want the metro UI though I'd say stick with W7. It is essentially that with Metro UI slapped on imo. xD

Get Start8, it's $5 and fixes everything.

--Sent from my ridiculously expensive smartphone.

At home my father is still using Windows XP on the computer in our living room. It reaching for internet surfing or document writing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds