Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Still Haven't Watched The Newest Star Wars :(

Cryptography

Credits
I still haven't had the time to watch the latest Star Wars :( I already know who dies and what not but I want to actually see it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen it, however, I waited 2 or 3 weeks after it came out before I watched it.

You should see it. I enjoyed the movie.

By the way, they have started production on episode 8 already.

We saw the new Star Wars this last Saturday. I look forward to seeing the next installment. Sure it won't be for another year or so but still. lol

The new Star Wars was okay. It wasn't great, just okay. You aren't missing much unless you want to watch a sith get beaten up by a little girl.

I've changed my life for the better by simply not watching it!) Seriously, don't understand what's so epic about it?

Everyone likes it so it must be good. I'm not sure anyone really liked it, but decided they liked it because hey starwars! To be fair there were a few Star Wars movies I liked it. The rest I fell asleep through.

I haven't seen it either man. :p I just can't get over how bad the first two prequels were. I might pick it up from Redbox one weekend.

You have nothing to regret about it, honestly. I mean, I love Star Wars but I don't see the point of new trilogy any more

I watched it when I came out on DVD. It was okay, I guess. It wasn't really anything great.

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I want to go back and watch the whole series first then watch it. It's been a while since I've seen them.

Wow! You gotta see it soon! I loved the movie, and I did think that it was very good. I wasn't shocked when I saw it because I also knew who died. But still very good!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds