Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Steam Deck vs Nintendo Switch

Advertisement Placeholder
Outta of the two the steam deck for sure, but I recently had a friend ask me if I thought he should get the steam deck, because I follow stuff like that often. I ended up recommending something even better then the steam deck since he did have a higher budget and already had a gaming laptop better the steam deck, ROG Ally by Asus (affiliate links), you can get directly from Asus at a better price if in stock still.

One of the reason being he was already an Xbox player and Xbox Game Pass Subscriber and has loads of games playable already on the ROG because of this.
It also has 120hz 1920x1080 vs steam decks 1280x800.
However we found a lot of frame dropping running his Ally at higher resolution with out locking frame rate.
I don’t own a steam deck but the technology for the price doesn’t seem worth it imo, but really that’s the same with any “portable” gaming device even the Ally you could build a better pc at the price range, but I understand wanting the mobility of playing games anywhere!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds