Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a small community-based school?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I don't know if there is any sense or money in this but it is something a woman on our street has started. Since the school systems in our area are terrible and not all parents can stay home for home-schooling, a woman and her sister decided to host homeschooling for the neighborhood kids. She provides computers, internet, snacks, lunches, ect. and only asks for $50 per student, per week to cover the costs of all the supplies, food, etc. She is up to 9 students and it seems to be perfectly legal below a certain number. I believe the limit in this area is 15 kids.

Is there a way to do this legally and earn from it? I am curious.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is indeed a wonderful innovation, I wish I had such opportunity when I was younger as the amenities she is offering is quite good but I expected it to be this expensive because of the numbers.

This is not just starting a business but it's a life time because that your grand children will also benefit from it. the only challenges is to start and the maintenance will be more simpler and easier than you expected.

Starting a school could be a good idea but there's just a lot of things to it apart from the very high capital that you will be needing both to fund the school and make advertisements.

You could earn alot of money by starting up a school.
However, it should be at the back of your mind that the beginning stage is can be daunting and demanding with little or no profits attached to . You would need consistency before arriving there.

Actually a school business is very profitable to say, it's highly lucrative even though it consist of alot of expenditure and sacrifice but when you endure for a while you will enjoy it for the rest of your life.

This is something that I really need to look into, especially in my own community.

I prefer to get started on something like this because I have passion for seeing people improving themselves.

Starting a small school can be profitable, however it is absolutely essential that you check and know the population of kids that would potentially join the school so that you would see the feasibility of this business.

When starting a school , you need to be right about the location because the location will be the deciding factor for the business, school is a lucrative job but in my own area , $50 is to much for a start for a new school , though we have schools that are paying around $120 , but for a start , you need to reduce the price just to draw the parents attention closer to you .

Of course. I've seen 2 other projects start the exact way you described in my area. One of the women started out as a home tutorial before making it a full fledged school and it's doing well now.

However, it should be at the back of your mind that the beginning stage is can be daunting and demanding with little or no profits attached to . You would need consistency before arriving there.

The only concerns about starting a school is the fact that we may face another wave of pandemic at any time. This could lead to closure of schools for sure.

Starting a school is not something that you should joke with especially when it comes to the environment you choose and how much you want to charge for school fees. You should always ensure that you are making profit at the end of the day.

Starting up a school can be very profiting if you know how to manage teachers and students. If you are not knowledge enough to run as the manager, you could employ an experienced person to run as the manager for you.

Actually starting a school or a school business is highly profitable even though it's very cost to start as a newbie and most especially in the urban areas than the rural areas. actually it's a very good business that can yield profit for a long time.

This is a great business idea, but it is very stressful. I won't advise you to start it unless you really love children as it can wear you down despite the monetary compensation.

You're right about this. Starting up a business it running one is actually very lucrative but when you would be starting out you will have to face lots of challenges. Plus the fact that it would cost you a lot.

You're right about this. Starting up a business it running one is actually very lucrative but when you would be starting out you will have to face lots of challenges. Plus the fact that it would cost you a lot.

Starting any kind of business is a hard thing for many people and they have to also deal with miscellaneous expenses as well. Being a person who is self-employed, even I have experienced this myself.

If you are a student I believe you need to have enough time before you can be able to earn money online, if you don't have enough time I don't think you can earn money.

Starting any kind of business is a hard thing for many people and they have to also deal with miscellaneous expenses as well. Being a person who is self-employed, even I have experienced this myself.
The capital for starting up a new business shouldn't be our only target but also to make enough money to fund the business till it becomes established and capable of providing you with good returns on investment.

Of course. I've seen 2 other projects start the exact way you described in my area. One of the women started out as a home tutorial before making it a full fledged school and it's doing well now.
Here in my country , if you really don't have enough money to start a school because you need accreditation by the government and that normally takes a huge amount of money , you have to start it as a home tutorial and gradually build it to become a school when you have saved enough money .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds