Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Start An Account Generator To Earn Using Link Shorteners

Lukas

Credits
Want to earn money online using link shorteners?
Link shorteners are a great way to earn some extra cash. You know, maybe buy yourself a coffee at Starbucks or do anything, really. But now that you've found that perfect shortener with the high CPM and all, you'll be confused asking yourself questions like "How do I get people to click these links? How do I actually earn?" Well, for the second question we already have an answer, but what about the first? In this article, one of the most popular methods for this will be covered in a step-by-step manner.

1. Hosting & Domain
For a beginner, you may wish to choose some free hosting such as RF.gd, Byet.host or 000webhost, although premium choices such as NameCheap would be preferred. You will also need a domain. You may again want to go for a free registrar such as freenom but again it would be better going for a choice such as Namecheap's $1 .xyz domain.

2. Template & Choosing The Right Shortener
Once you have finished setting up your hosting and domain, you will need to add the template. You may download by finding it on Google or simply pming me here on Bizdustry. This template requires no installation and simply needs to be extracted and uploaded onto your cPanel. You can then edit the URLs in the javascript and edit the text in the index file. During this step of editing the urls, you will have to actually search for accounts that are either found or cracked/make accounts to shorten using a Shortener. That brings us to a second problem, which Shortener should I choose? This was answered on our website already however I will simply recommend going on beermoneyforum, checking the Official threads and/or some Shorteners marked as legit, and reading through the replies to see if no publishers had problems. If so, you can most likely use it, although if the owner has an account it may be better to ask whether this type of site is available for use.

3. Traffic
This is the final and also hardest to complete part of starting your new professional account generator. You will have to use either social media or organic Google traffic to get your site boosted towards success. Once you obtain this traffic and complete the final step, your site will be on its way to 'generate' some or lots of income!
If you think this article is plagirised, then no, it was simply written on my blog.

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally find the link shortner way a spammy way to make money. In fact it is lot harder to make money with the link shortners. I think on that note I personally kind of keep on pushing on ads instead. The reason being I get less conversion with the link shortners. And many forums and the blog readers hate them.

I personally find the link shortner way a spammy way to make money. In fact it is lot harder to make money with the link shortners. I think on that note I personally kind of keep on pushing on ads instead. The reason being I get less conversion with the link shortners. And many forums and the blog readers hate them.
You need to have a huge community to make money out of shortener,,,

I'm using bit.ly and they don't seem to offer any reward to their members. So I don't really think the owner of this platform really makes any money from them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds