Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starbucks gift card on the phone app?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
Starbucks gift card on the phone app? Is it a Corp policy or each employee's discretion when they say that they can't touch the phone for liability?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no idea about this star- bucks, and don't really know how it's works, maybe we can Google it and find out more it, or better still we check the review, and know what people are actually saying about the app, but it should be iPhone cos some of them do come gift card, not Android phones.

Starbucks gift card on the phone app? Is it a Corp policy or each employee's discretion when they say that they can't touch the phone for liability?

I have never heard in your life what you say. if you could give us more details, maybe someone would know ..

This isn't clear what you're trying to drive at but I don't think there should be much issues with this app considering it's owned by a reputable organization like Starbucks.

I have heard about apps that will allow you to get multiple refills at starbucks. All you need to do is use these apps, fund your account and pay through these apps and get free refills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds