Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff with low post count?

22_22

Reputable member
Credits
What do you think of staff members with low post count and how important do you think it is to have a decent post count before joining a staff team? If you're looking for staff on another forum do you ask for them to make a few posts before hand so it doesn't look like you have in-active staff with low post counts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Staffs with low post count is bad indeed. But the current activity of the staff really matters. So I can not say I recruit staffs with a large post count on our forums! :)

Staff members are meant to set the precedent with regards to activity in my eyes. I mean we're a prime example. I get busy,Xpl0iter gets busy and you and Sylar do and activity effectively dies here. If it wasn't for the lovely JLogan and the occasional penis/vagina/ireland nationalisation post by Gytix I think we'd have a problem on our hands. With that, I can tell you I'm going to start reforming myself and getting my self back on track.

Been missing out on a lot of jobs, activities and interaction online lately cause I've just been a grumpy asshole wanting to get college work out of the way but no more. :D

As for hiring staff members with low post count, I'd always like my staff to make a fair amount of posts before I promote. It shows to me their ability posting wise and how the community warms to that person.

Staff members are meant to set the precedent with regards to activity in my eyes. I mean we're a prime example. I get busy,Xpl0iter gets busy and you and Sylar do and activity effectively dies here. If it wasn't for the lovely JLogan and the occasional penis/vagina/ireland nationalisation post by Gytix I think we'd have a problem on our hands. With that, I can tell you I'm going to start reforming myself and getting my self back on track.

Been missing out on a lot of jobs, activities and interaction online lately cause I've just been a grumpy asshole wanting to get college work out of the way but no more. :D

As for hiring staff members with low post count, I'd always like my staff to make a fair amount of posts before I promote. It shows to me their ability posting wise and how the community warms to that person.

We will not give up the fight to make WGBB, the best.
Post-orgy over the weekend anyone?

I may be out having a life for once but I shall try my best!

I wont be on on Sunday, going to see Sinister :chewingnails:
But I shall endeavor to be on and post like mad at some point <3

It's really hard to discuss the topic of staff members having lo post counts. Many forums have moderators to 'moderate' forums and therefore don't need this group to have a large post count. That is why I think having a group for both moderators and community staff is much more efficient.

They also have administrators that don't always need to have a large post count as many of them have tasks 'behind the scenes' such as adding new features, modifying the forums etc.

It's really hard to discuss the topic of staff members having lo post counts. Many forums have moderators to 'moderate' forums and therefore don't need this group to have a large post count. That is why I think having a group for both moderators and community staff is much more efficient.

They also have administrators that don't always need to have a large post count as many of them have tasks 'behind the scenes' such as adding new features, modifying the forums etc.
Having different staff groups is such an awesome idea! But for smaller communities I guess staffs with a good post count is a must have. Also having so many staffs in a forum with not so many members or post count is offputting.!:/

I do not think having a high post count should be a requirement for being staff. If I know a person well, I may make the person staff even with 0 post.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds