Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff or Member?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I have the time and free schedule to work as a forum staff member,
I would interested in doing so because it helps me to learn more about how to manage and run a forum.

I myself don't mind being either a member or a staff member if I am honest. If I feel I can help out around a forum and I have the time to dedicate to being a staff member, I will definitely take up the offer if I am offered a staff job. I am quite strict with myself about how many boards I do become staff on though as I would hate to get myself too overwhelmed.

There's nothing like working as a free moderator for me in any forum that's not my own and not to talk about free administrator. If I'm taking up such positions in any forum, it's running on contract with a good pay.

As for being a member, I don't have any problems with that as I will always join forums that interests me.

If I'm an admin of a forum, or a manager position, I can't be that at other forums. I enjoy just being a member and relax. I always loved being staff though, but I know I always overfilled my plate with multiple forums and that wasn't always the best.
If you take on too many staff positions on several forums without having more time at your disposal to engage well in all of them, it's going to be a waste of staff position for that community. It's why taking one at a time or at most two at once is better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds