Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff From Around the World

HyperActive1

Website
thevideogamers.com
Credits
Do you prefer having staff from different countries or from the same country as yours? Why?

I prefer having staff around the world, and here's why: Having staff from different countries means different timezones. When you are sleeping or away, you will most likely have a staff member online because of the different time.

Having staff from the same country isn't a total loss, but each user would be away at the same time and the forum would be vulnerable to spam, trolls, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree that's it's best to have staff from different time zones. It helps clear out the spammers and trolls.

I always try to hire staff from different countries too, as it's better. It keeps forum active all the time.

It also helps to keep forum free from spammers and trolls and also makes a forum looks active all the time. The guests would love to join a forum which is active almost every time they visit.

I understand the logic in having staff members from different timezones, but I don't really follow it. I prefer hiring people who have around the same timezone as me because it makes it much easier to communicate with them. When I was a Review Team Leader on FP, I had a reviewer from Australia, and it was pretty rare for me to actually talk to him. We were never online at the same time, and that became a hassle when I was faced with making decisions on changes to the review service. I would have to wait 24 hours to get his input, and that got annoying real fast.

I really don't mind where my staff live at, If they can speak a fair amount of English that's ok to me.

I don't care where a person lives, as long as they do their job right and I can communicate with them when needed.

I agree that having staff all around the world is better as you will have atleast 1 team member online all the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds