Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Spiders

Credits
Have you ever had a pet spider before? I would never want a spider as a pet, I hate spiders more than any other insects/arachnids. Sure they're beneficial and do eat some pests, but they freak me out lol. My dad told me when he was a kid, he had a spider fall on his face while he was sleeping and that's where his fear of them came from. I got my fear from him, I remember when I was a kid he came into contact with a spider and freaked out. xD My spouse's uncle has a pet tarantula.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have such a big fear of spiders that I honestly could never have anything such as a pet spider or tarantula in my home. My eldest has always talked about getting a pet tarantula and I have said he can when he gets his own place LOL

Spiders do scare me and I tend to go into a cold sweat and panic when I see them.

Miss You Love GIF by samsung_de

Have you ever had a pet spider before?

Yes. We have 4 tarantula's currently. Pretty easy to care for. I think of them as living decoration, like fish. You get a terrarium and fill it full of dirt and put them in it. They'll dig a tunnel and do the rest. You don't need to take them out and pet them, most tarantula's don't like that and you risk getting bit. I always just live mine alone.

I would never have a pet spider.
I am terrified of spiders. I remember one of my friends had a pet tarantula and he was always trying to show me the spider.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds