Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sparkling water

Advertisement Placeholder
I despise sparkling water. I joke with my wife that it tastes like the static you used to get on old TV sets when the set wasn't tuned in to anything.

She on the other hand quite likes it - but I suspect this is also geographic; I'm given to understand it's far more common in Germany where she grew up than it was here when I was growing up. (I was an 80s child, we had a SodaStream for budget fizzy drinks)

I prefer regular water to sparkling water, but I won't turn down a sparkling water if it's what's available. It is still refreshing, after all :). My favourite is an ice cold glass of water, nothing beats it on this planet.

I tend to drink sparkling water over normal water more so in the summer. I like it fresh out of the fridge and either in a summer fruit flavor or a peach flavor. Super refreshing during those hot days. During the winter I don't mind drinking bottled water and having flavored sparkling water on occasion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds