Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Spam profiles without a link or email id

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Have you even noticed them?
Some spam profile will not have any links or email ids on their profile and they will not post anything. I guess they are simply waiting for sometime before start making topic with their links.

Have you ever had to deal with these types of spam? If yes, what did you do to handle them?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you even noticed them?
Some spam profile will not have any links or email ids on their profile and they will not post anything. I guess they are simply waiting for sometime before start making topic with their links.

Have you ever had to deal with these types of spam? If yes, what did you do to handle them?
I don't think I've ever encountered them to be honest. If so, then I simply thought they were an inactive member who joined and never posted. That seems to happen a lot for me.

You never encountered this? whoa,
I think we have got quite a handful of those profiles in here! :/
Its soo hard to understand whether they are simply new members or profiles created by spambots on a failed spamming attempt! :/

You never encountered this? whoa,
I think we have got quite a handful of those profiles in here! :/
Its soo hard to understand whether they are simply new members or profiles created by spambots on a failed spamming attempt! :/
If it's simply inactive members that posted a link for a simple back link I've had several of these. Honestly I think that's what they are. Some bots target forums not to post, but to create mass back links with a URL in their profile, and that's it. You can find people doing this on SEOClerks a lot.

Yes, I saw this kind of spammer before. I do not know if it is spam bot or an actual person, but these spammers can be quite irritating.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds