Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Something you regret not doing when you were younger?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
We were all young once and as much as we may have had a great life and have many memories from when we were younger, we may also have regrets too.

I remember I used to hate going to school when I was younger, I was always told that I would miss school when I left and had to go out into the world and I never believed those who told me. During the last two years of my time at school, I did start to enjoy it but by then, I had missed so much time to enjoy it, I wish I could go back and go through school again just to enjoy it more.

What is something you regret not doing when you were younger?

Advertisement Placeholder
I regret not starting my 401K earlier and building up my retirement money sooner. I have a 401K now but you should start doing that as soon as possible.

I hear some politicians talking about wanting to up the age limit on social security every time I turn around. So I'm scared. I'm scared that by the time my generation wants to retire, we're all going to have to work till we're dead instead of getting to enjoy our retirement.

Moral of the story, save up some money while you still can and start your 401K as soon as possible.

I regret not getting a job when I was a teenager and saving up. I also wish I knew about bitcoin in 2009, man that would have really helped. Though I guess it would have been difficult for me to purchase if I didn't have a job. :V I also regret not coming out sooner and getting on hormones sooner. Though it would have been probably difficult for me to do that as a teenager...

I regret not sticking up for myself when people bullied or harassed me because it's what led me to years of crippling anxiety and a bad outlook on human society. I still have somewhat of a skewed outlook on human society, which is probably why it's hard for me to build trust when it comes to friendships and relationships, but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be where I thought everyone in the world was evil or out to get me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds