Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some ways to monetize a website without ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
The site is not monetized by AIDS alone. There are other ways to monetize a website. Here are some of them:
1 Publish a good content on your website.
2 take the good support on your website.
These are some of the the two good ways to monetize your website without ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
The site is not monetized by ADS alone. There are other ways to monetize a website. Here are some of them:
You still need an Adsense to get started with monetization. I don't know if you really want to earn any money if you don't run ad in your website. You need an adsense to calculate your CTR, CPM, CPC rates. So you earn money anytime people click on your contents okay.

I think affiliate links is one way to monetize. I think it may take some time to monetize considering driving the traffic to such pages is not an easy task but if you do it the right way you can easily manage to monetize without ads. You can also keep the site pretty much clean in the process as well. That's what I have noticed people can do with their site that needs revenue.

I think affiliate links is one way to monetize. I think it may take some time to monetize considering driving the traffic to such pages is not an easy task but if you do it the right way you can easily manage to monetize without ads. You can also keep the site pretty much clean in the process as well. That's what I have noticed people can do with their site that needs revenue.
Yes, you can monetize a site without displaying ads. Their are other way to make money via your website. Examples are; through promotions, promoting peoples digital projects, or their creative works. Through donations, affiliate marketing, selling your own books etc.

There are many ways to monetize a website but you must have a loyal band of followers to achieve that.
1. You can run a subscription service and charge members monthly or yearly fees.
2. You can run sponsored posts and charge for it
3. You can sell your branded goods or services directly to your readers.
4. You can just focus on Affliate marketing and turn your readers to leads.

Five ways to make money on your website (without ads or products)
  1. Hold in-person events and charge for admission. Online communities are no doubt valuable. ...
  2. Buy, flip, and sell websites. ...
  3. Accept donations from users. ...
  4. Create exclusive content for paying members. ...
  5. Vary and cross-promote your content.

1.Selling Info-Products
2.Affiliate Marketing
3.Running of paid advertisement for brands.

Though each of these require a lot of traffic to make money pour in.

The site is not monetized by AIDS alone. There are other ways to monetize a website. Here are some of them:

Poor guy! Does not know what's he is talking about! Maybe Admin should close this thread. But I will leave my opinion first.
It is true that you can earn from your blog even if you do not have network ads (adsense, infolinks) or affiliate ads (amazon), however, you don't need these ads as long as you have a substantial amount of traffic to attract advertisers to buy ad spots on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds