Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some of the advantages of a small business

Firstly, small scale business are easy to start up when compared to large businesses. They can also be controlled by a single person. The risk associated with small scale business are very few or not existing. Small scale business do not need the employment of large staff base.

Advertisement Placeholder
Firstly, small scale business are easy to start up when compared to large businesses. They can also be controlled by a single person. The risk associated with small scale business are very few or not existing. Small scale business do not need the employment of large staff base.
Its true that small scale business is always easy to start and as a small business owner you need to know there is not too much fund that is involve the business is simple to manage thou there is no way you can compare this to large business so if you cant just start large business then try small scale business its going to give you an edge how to operate large business when your business grow

Many people complain of small businesses but actually there are good advantages of small businesses, these are:
* Independence
* Start up is very easy
* Capital is affordable
* Become a decision maker
* take both profit and loss
And more others

As you said earlier small business does not requires a lot of capital.you can start a small business and be successful by reinvesting your profits.

Smaller business might be good as it can help you to get some little profit but possibly I do not like engaging in offline smaller business because I consider them as a waste of time, I will only engage in online side hustle business that will be able to generate me some money since I will be working on spare time.

As you said earlier small business does not requires a lot of capital.you can start a small business and be successful by reinvesting your profits.
Yeah, that is a really good thing in business. You start with the small amount that you have. But you have so much potential in growing bigger through ploughing back your profits.

Yeah, that is a really good thing in business. You start with the small amount that you have. But you have so much potential in growing bigger through ploughing back your profits.
That's it. It is always advisable to start up a business with the little amount of money you have,than taking a loan to start up the business.

I think one of the big advantage of a small business is the fact that you may not need to pay heavy taxes. The bigger the business you have, the more taxes you would need to pay.

A small business is very easy to manage. I don't agree with the notion that we do not need education around the business. With adequate knowledge, you could turn the small business into a big one.

For the fact that is a small business it is going to afford you the opportunity to start it up with a little capital and also do small jobs before the business gets to grow with time.

Owning a small business gives one the flexibility to do other things and it also doesn't require a large capital to keep it running and you will have the freedom to do whatever you want and however you want to do it

Having a small scale business has some advantages as follows:
-Independent.
-Make your own decisions.
-Know your Co-workers very well.
- Have time for other things.

Personally I don't see any good function of smaller business than the fact that it is a business that only deal with smaller products that you don't have to go to a shopping mall to get it, that is just all for me.

Some of the advantages of a small scale business is that the business do not have much risk,which is can be easily manage by the owner,and much decision making is taking by the owner

In a small business, you're your own boss, it is easy to set up and you get all the profits that comes from it even though you will also be the one that bears all the kids when ever it shows. Small business Also gives you the flexibility of time to do other things
Let's look at the disadvantages then, it's easy to collapse. The income or profit or returns is quite small and can't cover major expenses.

One of key thing is you can manager your business without having big teams and can run business easily. You can implement some creative idea for your business.
As a manager of your own business, you can take up responsibilities and decisions on your own. You don't have to be under pressure to achieve your results.

When you have a small business, you may also have less expenses and you may not need to pay heavy taxes to the government. Smaller business is also easier to manage.

Well let's just say that small scale businesses are easier to establish and run when compared to the large scale ones. Although there is a high inflation persisting in my country, but I guess an average citizen can establish a small scale business

Well, having small business, has it own advantage but it's not a standing point in every other business. It is just a beginning for making a bigger business in the future. It gives you a freedom in carrying out other business transactions and easy in decision making process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds