Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Solution To PayPal Business Account To Withdraw Funds In Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizfab

Mythical member
Credits
We all know that PayPal is a popular electronic commerce company that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. It is known to be a very secure method of online financial transactions. However, it doesn't support Nigerians and so we find it difficult to receive payment from abroad. Hence, Nigerians avoid online companies that pays through PayPal. What solution could be offered to avoid this issue?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that is PayPal is not available in your region in Nigeria then it would be very hard to be able to make use of it because in order to have one of these accounts there is a verification process that you have to go through where you have to submit some documentation that shows that you are legit and that you are who you say you are. There is a KYC procedure. Therefore, there is no way to bypass this. The only way would be to use a third party that can maybe make use of PayPal within their region to help you out to get to use it for any payment you may need, and then you pay them directly.

We all know that PayPal is a popular electronic commerce company that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. It is known to be a very secure method of online financial transactions. However, it doesn't support Nigerians and so we find it difficult to receive payment from abroad. Hence, Nigerians avoid online companies that pays through PayPal. What solution could be offered to avoid this issue?

Work on withdrawing using crypto currency such as Bitcoin. I have also heard of one being able to withdraw funds via PayPal using the Lesotho version, but I haven't really had time to see how that works as I need to be mentored.

I think a good solution would be to make simpler the tedious process required to open a PayPal account.
In my country, we are required to link our sim cards with our National Identification number. That will be a big help to simplify the PayPal registration process.

Yes, PayPal is a very good payment platform, but since the company has decided that they don't want people residing in Nigeria and some other countries to be part of them for reasons best known to them, then it's best to leave them alone and look for some other equally good platforms that doesn't discriminate like Payoneer, Payeer, etc, or you can as well receive your payments through crypto wallet and try avoid platforms that insists on paying with PayPal only.

This bank is the only bank PayPal is currently partnering within the whole of Nigeria at the moment. Can’t say about tomorrow though.

This is amazing because the same PayPal for some reason has backlisted Nigerians from receiving funds with PayPal in Nigeria.

So, basically with this method, I’ve been able to withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my Nigeria bank account without the help of a third party exchanger.

I really don't know why PayPal didn't grant us permission to use their service for online payment transactions. If paypal gonna implement the feature of Cryptocurrency then it will be easy for paypal user to send cash to non paypal users.

Go to Wallet. Click Transfer money Click withdraw from paypal to your bank account. Select where you're transferring the money from, then select the bank account . Choose an amount you want to transfer and click Next. Review your request and confirm the transfer.

Yes, PayPal is a very good payment platform, but since the company has decided that they don't want people residing in Nigeria and some other countries to be part of them for reasons best known to them, then it's best to leave them alone and look for some other equally good platforms that doesn't discriminate like Payoneer, Payeer, etc, or you can as well receive your payments through crypto wallet and try avoid platforms that insists on paying with PayPal only.
Yes you are right in your decision. But some site give withdraw only in PayPal so people face trouble in using such sites. The only ways to use and withdraw through such sites is to make a PayPal account which is not available.

I try as much as possible to avoid anything with PayPal payment as the only option for making payments for transactions done. That don't announce when they want to excuse your account with their harmer. You just see their harmer like that suddenly.

I think the best choice is just to avoid sites that's doing transactions that uses PayPal only. Maybe there are other sites that are already aware about this situation and will offer other platforms to have receive payments through cryptocurrency.

Same is the case with us in Pakistan, Paypal is banned in my country and we are unable to receive money by using this system.
You can use different alternatives like I am using Payeer, Payoneer, Cashmall probit exchange for online transections.

Well, l think PayPal situation with the countries some of us stay is really limiting us a lot but there is nothing we can. We just have to stay patient, use the other alternative payment systems like payeer, perfect money, the crypto payment method, etc and when ever PayPal decide to provide services to us, then we take it in good faith.

PayPal is very good to use for online transaction and the service is the best to use, it works fast in times of payment and is very easier in times transfer the service is very faster, and this is very amazing for PayPal service.

Worry no more there is a new payment system that work in countries where PayPal is presently not working it 8s called "Worldremite" remember the name.

The Nigerian government has approved this payment system for dollars especially, now if major financial institutions around the world adopts it, it will go global.

Their services are fast and seamless. Do your own due diligence on the payment platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds