Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media?

Andrew7765

Reputable member
Credits
What is your favorite social media site? You can only choose 1. I think mine would be Facebook to be honest. I have had it for a long time and it is awesome! :) How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have to say my favorite social media website is Facebook. Facebook is basically the only up-to-date social media site that offers hundreds of good features. Not to mention there isn't anyone you cannot find on Facebook. So, there you have it, Facebook is my favorite. :)

I would have to say my favorite social media website is Facebook. Facebook is basically the only up-to-date social media site that offers hundreds of good features. Not to mention there isn't anyone you cannot find on Facebook. So, there you have it, Facebook is my favorite. :smiley:
I agree with you! :)

While Facebook is the only Social Media I actively use (mostly to keep in touch with family/old co workers), I wouldn't say that I like it. Im just not a huge fan of social media in general. You only ever get to see what people want you to see - now how things truly are.

While Facebook is the only Social Media I actively use (mostly to keep in touch with family/old co workers), I wouldn't say that I like it. Im just not a huge fan of social media in general. You only ever get to see what people want you to see - now how things truly are.
Yah. I agree with you. I mainly use it to talk with old friends and family and look at the news. :)
I'd say Facebook since it's basically turned into an online directory of human beings. Any time I meet someone, I look them up on Facebook and figure out who they are. :yum:
Exactly! :p

Twitter by far. In my opinion, it is the easiest to use and you reap the best results just based on how much traffic it gets.

Twitter by far. In my opinion, it is the easiest to use and you reap the best results just based on how much traffic it gets.

Have to agree with you, Twitter from a marketing point of view seems to be by far the most converting. In my opinion anyways :grimacing:

Have to agree with you, Twitter from a marketing point of view seems to be by far the most converting. In my opinion anyways :grimacing:

My one problem Twitter is the amount of bots. But besides that far more effective than any other social media platform.

I like Vine even though it seems to be dying. I prefer watching clips that are only 7 seconds long. :)

I have a problem that I didn't know where to post: I am a social media manager and my client is asking me do I know how to use FB adwords? Does anyone know what is FB adwords and how are they used? I know what is Google Adwords, but fb...

Facebook is great for communicating with friends, family, acquaintances, and whatnot. It's only weakness is reaching people outside that little box. Hashtags don't do nearly as much as they do at Twitter. That's why I use twitter for marketing.

Facebook is great for communicating with friends, family, acquaintances, and whatnot. It's only weakness is reaching people outside that little box. Hashtags don't do nearly as much as they do at Twitter. That's why I use twitter for marketing.

I've never understood the Facebook hashtag? Does it do anything, anything at all... except look pretty?

I've never understood the Facebook hashtag? Does it do anything, anything at all... except look pretty?
That's far from the truth. Think hashtags like you would metatags. In order to reach the entire Twitter ecosystem for the niche you're targeting; you use hashtags to reach people that you want in your website.

Example: Your website is an admin site, right? So, you tweet out a story with #Admin or #Administrator.

In my case, I am targeting gamers, so with Black Ops 3 Forums, I use #BlackOps3 or #BO3 to reach Black Ops 3 players.

Problem is, Facebook is ineffective in doing that. There's no real benefit of doing hashtags on Facebook. It's a lost cause. I still use hashtags on facebook, because you never know when your post is curated to the hashtag you used.

Last edited:
I like Twitter probably the best. It's an easy interface and I can find what I want to watch or read it and get out. Facebook has become too much.

I'm so over Facebook. Right now my favorite site is Instagram, followed by Pinterest in a close second. They are so much more visual and exciting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds