Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Media Marketing

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Social Media is one of the most powerful marketing platforms. It is not only the best marketing tool for digital marketing but also one of the best marketing methods available to us. Social media marketing is basically a free marketing method. You can create accounts for free on various social sites and start promoting without paying a dime. But for better conversion and better sales, you might have to run paid ads. Facebook might be the most popular platform, but there are a lot of other social media marketing platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
I find that advertise by Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest for link promotion is working better than Facebook except you put your website address on picture published to bypass Facebook security.

Facebook is the biggest and most popular social media platform, with more than 2 billion users every month. So, I think it is the most powerful tool to promote your business if used with the right marketing strategies.

I have never used Facebook myself. Not with a personal account or with a business account. They have too many privacy issues. I rely on others making use of the share function on my sites and believe it or not, I have gotten as many as 3,000 unique visitors in one day just by someone sharing a link on thier Facebook page. This is not including the rest of my standard traffic either. I have over 10k that day.

Yes it is very important part of your SEO strategy and it is a place where people spend more and more time means you must have present on Social media which can help to increase your sales, traffic and page authority.

Social media has been able to provide a lot of people a great way in which they can market their business with little cost to them and it is able to reach a targeted audience as well.

Almost everyone has become a part of social media. With the advent of Metaverse, this trend would continue to rise. It's better to initialize and promote your website or services digitally through these social media handles. Instagram proves to be better in attracting young users compared to Facebook. If your target audience is young users, you can run ads on Instagram to get more exposure to your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds