Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social bookmarking sites for traffic

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Social bookmarking sites are content discovery platform. As opposed to social networking sites, social bookmarking sites do not leave much for personal communication, it rather provides a platform to share good contents from the web and also find good contents. Pinterest is one of the examples of social bookmarking site.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not tried yet, however, I hear that Pinterest works really good for traffic. However, I think not all content can gain traction on Pinterest.

I have tried Pinterest for traffic, however, you need to be very active on Pinterest. Pinterest works for recipe, apparels, jewelry, crafts, and things like these.

This is a wonderful read because I have been seeing Pinterest as a website that I do not understand it's working even though I have visited the website on several occasions but I never did comprehend how the website operate, but with the fact that it is called is social bookmarking site for traffic, I think I will visit that website again and see how I can get traffic for my blog.

I think I love the way this sites are being set up. More like a place where you cone and find information and learn and do not have to put up with people in the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds