Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smoking and drinking

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Alcohol , marijuana or cigarettes intake are among the pleasures some people like to engage in and despite it Having some negative effect on our bodies people still take them regardless.

What are your thoughts about smoking and drinking , do you partake In them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I quit smoking July 4, 1964 and have never missed it and I quit drinking (mainly beer) around that same time period I used to be one of those who said I would never quit knowing that when I wake up that was as good as I would feel all day. :ROFLMAO:

I enjoy alcohol during the weekends when I am back from my church. It is one of the ways that I enjoy my Sundays.

My guy smokes and I don't see anything wrong with someone smoking since it is one of the ways that you get to enjoy some cool time especially when you are angry.

I don't do either and I think it's unhealthy to use substances to be a better person. It never made a person better, it just makes them think that their better.

I learnt a new word today called Vaping. I don't smoke because of my fear of having lungs cancer.
But as for drinking, I do that once in a while. I don't like abusing drinking alcoholic drinks.

I learnt a new word today called Vaping. I don't smoke because of my fear of having lungs cancer.
But as for drinking, I do that once in a while. I don't like abusing drinking alcoholic drinks.

It is good that you don't drink often. I have seen drinking mess up with a lot of people and it is not something that one should be proud of at all.

I have never and will never partake in smoking at all. I remember when I was in school and as it is with most kids in school, they will be encouraged by their friends to start smoking because they are doing it. It's like an "If you don't try it you're not cool" attitude they have. I stood my ground and never did give in and I am so glad I didn't. I have also said to my kids that if I ever find out they start smoking I will not be happy and so far, non of them have taken that route either.

Drinking alcohol I tend to do occasionally say for birthdays, Christmas, New Year, and such but I don't drink all the time and usually go months without having a drink.

I used to smoke cigarettes, pretty much started as a social smoker (on nights out). Then when I moved to Turkey, cigarettes over there were so cheap, like £2 per pack and I was having more social time, so it became more of a habit. Only lasted a few years and I don't do it anymore.

Drinking is occasional for me, just depends on what's on. Red wine usually in the house, but if I'm out then I will have vodka or cocktails. If I'm abroad, it's allllll inclusive baby.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds