Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small Ad Networks Vs. Big Ad Networks

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
What kind of ad networks are you using on your website: small ad networks or big ad networks. When I say small ad networks, what I mean is an advertising network that does not have a large reach, has low payment threshold, acceptance is easy, for example Adsterra, Yllix, etc. Big ad networks are Adsense, Infolinks, Media.net etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
Aim for big ad networks, however, if you are rejected, don't lose your hope, instead start using small ad networks. I use big ad networks as well as small ad networks

It depends on the traffic generation of the website. If the website is a high traffic site, then I'll say the big ads should be adopted to generate more revenue income for the hard work put in to generate such high level of traffic.

Big ad networks have high payment threshold, small ad networks have small payment threshold. However, hear that due to the low pay rate it takes a lot of time to reach payment threshold n small ad networks.

Well, the small ad networks do not have strict approval criteria, they also have a lot payment threshold, however, reaching the payment threshold is very difficult. It might take a long time even to make $10.

Everyone would definitely aim for the big one, since it has more rewards unless they are out of reach or hard to aquire, besides that we all want the best

What kind of ad networks are you using on your website: small ad networks or big ad networks. When I say small ad networks, what I mean is an advertising network that does not have a large reach, has low payment threshold, acceptance is easy, for example Adsterra, Yllix, etc. Big ad networks are Adsense, Infolinks, Media.net etc.
I make use of ads platform like Ezoic and Mediavine on my website. The basic requirements for the two websites are the traffic which stood between 10000 to 15000 session per month respectively.

Most of the big ad networks have high payment threshold, for example adsense and media.net have $100 payment threshold. For small publisher, it takes a long time to reach that threshold. Small ad networks have relatively small payment threshold.

I think all the monitization platform you listed above in your thread have both small ads and big ads network. However, if I have a blog I need to monitize at the moment, I will definitely go for small ads network.

When I needed to do advertising I just simply went through social media promotion, Facebook to be precise because it's simplified and cheaper there

Google Ads, mediavine, media.met are simply the best AdSense network you can monitize with when it comes to earning from the website, when your traffic is high.

If I have a platform I really want to monitize I think I will definitely go for big ads just because of the fact that this will make it look very easy for members on my PLATFORM to see and click on it.

I have used a lot of small ad networks and given up after reaching the payment threshold. I even stopped using some ad network even though I had some money on my account because reaching payment threshold was really difficult.

For an individual that wants more conversion and is result oriented,the best thing to opt for is a network that will give you a good result,and that is where the large network will have to come to play.

For a website that still has small traffic on the it. As networks that pays small minimum withdraw will be better. Because it will take long time to reach minimum payout with the small traffic

Aim for big ad networks, however, if you are rejected, don't lose your hope, instead start using small ad networks. I use big ad networks as well as small ad networks
For a starter , a small add network is sufficient because I beleieve you can't get big ad network but as your site keeps growing and you keep generating more traffic, you can actually then come across big Ad network.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds