Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Siting of residential estates close to seas and oceans - The good, The bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Mythical member
Credits
Nowadays, real estate developers have become very daring, they site estates close to seas, oceans and other water bodies, though they are not follow the demands of their customers who wants to have a view of the seashores and waves.
During the sunami and other cyclones the world has experienced, the worst hit places were places close to water bodies. Things should be changed.

Advertisement Placeholder
When siting àn estate you should have your set goal one of which should be avoiding disaster.If an estate is situated close to the Sea there could be a problem when the water over flow through the river bank.

To me if I have an area of land fill with water or close to water I will not say a residential estate on it but I will rather convert it to a relaxation centre with this with this I will make a huge amount of profit as tourist will always come, but if you really want to say an estate in an area of land close to water to me it's not really a bad idea, that is another work for the engineers

To me if I have an area of land fill with water or close to water I will not say a residential estate on it but I will rather convert it to a relaxation centre with this with this I will make a huge amount of profit as tourist will always come, but if you really want to say an estate in an area of land close to water to me it's not really a bad idea, that is another work for the engineers
Your last statement is really funny, but you're forgetting that engineers may not be able to predict natural disasters, why site residential estates very close water bodies that can overflow its banks.
For me, developers must put all this into consideration before constructing.

Your last statement is really funny, but you're forgetting that engineers may not be able to predict natural disasters, why site residential estates very close water bodies that can overflow its banks.
For me, developers must put all this into consideration before constructing.
If you have the opportunity to have been developing-country example of such country is Dubai, France or Italy you can come to find out that a water bodies or an area of land close to a water bodies is made as the most beautiful estate , sometimes they can even build a floating house even inside the water ,if you have the opportunity to see what engineers do you can come and find out that all these things you are saying is possible to do,I agree to you that engineers cannot predict natural disasters but they can put everything in place that can reduce the damage of natural disasters in such places

My cousin was to buy a coastal land that he would make into a private vacation resort. After checking the documents he asked around for the sea level because he saw some houses that seemed to be moved backward away from the sea. His suspicion was right when one native revealed that during storms the seawater would reach 300 meters from the shore. The land was just 50 meters from the shore. In any kind of land be sure to check the security if it has the tendency to be eroded or in cases of mountain there might be a landslide.

I have seen real estate buildings close to river site, they look sharp on the location. Still eye catching, the river makes the beauty to prevail. But I don't see myself renting or building such apartment near the riverside base on the natural disruptive occurrences. That can cause earthquake, tsunami, cyclone etc.

Nowadays, real estate developers have become very daring, they site estates close to seas, oceans and other water bodies, though they are not follow the demands of their customers who wants to have a view of the seashores and waves.
During the sunami and other cyclones the world has experienced, the worst hit places were places close to water bodies. Things should be changed.
Its well know that luxury life is all about comfortable and most real estate developers does this to Suite rising request from client.

But safety first, safety always if it is not safe don't do it and dont let others do it.

As an experience developer will do everything possible to take all Safety measure

One should always be careful when building house near to water bodies. It might lead to destruction of the house later in the future. One must find means to always acquire landed property in areas that are very far away from water bodies for proper safety precautionary measures. It will save one from future spendings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds