Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Site Speed

Hans Adams

Website
hansadams.com
Credits
My website is getting a bad rating from Google about my site load speed. Apparently, it takes about 7 seconds to load my home page which is bad. And I think it is a factor when they rank and index your site. So, how do you improve your site load speed?

Advertisement Placeholder
My forum's speed rate is better than average, impressively. If I had site speed problems on my site, the first thing I would do would be contact my hosting and ask if it's a problem on their end. If it isn't a problem on their end, I would manually try to detect anything which is preventing the site from loading fast.

I believe the site speed will be more if you have many images on the home page. My site speed is average compared with other forums.

I think my forum loads relatively quickly, especially when compared with some other forums.

Dang 7 seconds is extremely long. The problems could be coming from your web host, theme (inefficient coding), or a large page file size (videos, images, and self-hosted stuff like flash apps).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds