Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Signature advertising?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
Is signature advertising good still or is it an outdated free method of promoting your site?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, it can be. But if you are going to go down this road you want to make sure you are an active member of the community you are looking to gain traffic and visitors from. The best way to do this is to be a member on a forum for a few weeks, get to know other members, and then add your signature.

This is the first time being heard about this signature advertising method, could you kindly explain to me how to promote my forum through this method.

I think that it can be very good if you are able to look at how many people are on a forum and the target audience that you have. For example say you are on a cryptocurrency forum and you use your signature to promote cryptocurrency faucet referral links that you may have. If there is a lot of people that are active on that forum then it could be very useful and helpful.

Yeah, it can be. But if you are going to go down this road you want to make sure you are an active member of the community you are looking to gain traffic and visitors from. The best way to do this is to be a member on a forum for a few weeks, get to know other members, and then add your signature.
What if you are semi active, but you had like at least 1k posts in the last 4-8 months but now you post like every 3-6 days? Would it still work?

What if you are semi active, but you had like at least 1k posts in the last 4-8 months but now you post like every 3-6 days? Would it still work?
Yeah. I mean it depends on the forum but you just want to make sure not to be only there to advertise. Members, mods, and admins will get mad if that is the case.

I think to be honest, it will all depend on the forum that you are using and the number of active members that they have and your activity on the forum as well. If you are very active and reputable on the forum then people are more likely to actually look at your signature for other sites that you may be recommending to them.

Someone may have already said this, but I will say it depends on the forum. If you got a good crowd of hungry prospects, then you can get visits. In that case, it might be worth it to hang around the place and post a lot, gaining more exposure to your link.

However, I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket. A broader reach can be gained by advertising which might be affordable. Perhaps, you could even advertise on the forum.

Advertising on the forum will work if it is allowed, but something that just came to my mind that I would like to add to what you have said here as well, is that you can also make use of PTC platforms as well as there are a lot of people that use this in order to earn if they are new to cryptocurrency.

Signature is actually very good for you to know how to make a lasting impression and also the fact that the person can be able to reach out to you through other ways.

Forum ads work if allowed, but it just occurred to me that in addition to what you said here, you can also use the PTC platform. Many people use this to save money if they are new to cryptocurrencies.

Yeah.
It depends on the topic, I suppose, but you should make sure you're not simply there to advertise.
If that happens, members, moderators, and administrators will be furious.

The ability to leave a lasting impression and the knowledge that the individual can contact you in other ways are both facilitated by your signature.

Is this signature advertising the same time as the normal advertising business owners do. If it isn't, can someone but me through it. What's the difference between it and normal advertising?

I think the signature method of advisement is one of the best way of advisement on forum, because it will give you chance to reach out to so many people out there, I like signature method of advertisement.

Honestly I'm not so sure about it anymore. I think backlinks aren't as useful as they once were, in which case doing promotion through a signature might not work so good. As well, you have to post on these forums and sites in the hopes people will click on your signature or that your signature will provide you with a backlink.

Sure it can be a fun way to advertise for some, but I don't feel it's that practical these days.

A lot of people are no longer becoming so much interested in signature advertising again but then I am not going to discourage you because it still works a lot.

Don't expect to get a lot of signups or visits through your signature but you can use your signature to build traffic as well as build referrals. In order to benefit from signature, you also need to be active on the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds