Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Shy Glizzy cleared of all charges

Credits
Shy Glizzy has officially been cleared of all charges after his girlfriend said he pulled a gun on her and threatened to harm her, due to a lack of good evidence and an inadmissible search. I keep wondering why some ladies will make up lies to have their man jailed or take a part of their money. They seem to be dailing down with the accusation of rape.

Advertisement Placeholder
I keep wondering why some ladies will make up lies to have their man jailed or take a part of their money.
They were probably getting into arguments or it's just a way to take someone else's money. In the world we live in, women generally get away with accusations more than men, at least in lawful matters.

They were probably getting into arguments or it's just a way to take someone else's money. In the world we live in, women generally get away with accusations more than men, at least in lawful matters.
Is thatwhy the former president of the USA admitted, on tape, to groping women inappropriately and literally no consequences happened to him?

Is thatwhy the former president of the USA admitted, on tape, to groping women inappropriately and literally no consequences happened to him?
Sometimes the more money you have or the higher "power" you have you sometimes become exempt from consequences more easily. I was mainly referring to relationships, where men can often likely lose everything where women gain custody of the house, the children, etc. At least, maybe I've read way too many stories online where this has happened. I know you can't believe everything you read online, but it seems to be brought up enough that it's a reality. Sorry if I came off as sexist.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds