Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Showers daily, bi-daily, every few days?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When do you usually take a shower? Do you have one every other day? Every day? Or maybe you wait a few days before showering? What is your method? I usually shower every few days, because I usually don't go out, so I can go a few days without showering. But otherwise I would take a shower every day. That is if I'm working in person at a store or business. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I take a shower every other day generally. If I start to smell in any fashion though, that's when I know it's time to take a shower.

In the summer, I shower daily, sometimes even twice a day. However, during the winter, I shower every 2 days. Even when I don't shower every day, I make sure to change my clothes.

Right now in summer, with the high temperatures it makes where I live, I usually shower 2 times a day with cold water, because sometimes the heat is unbearable, if it is not summer I usually shower once a day with warm water.

I take a shower every other day generally. If I start to smell in any fashion though, that's when I know it's time to take a shower.

Do you shower daily or is it as a result of when you begin to perceive odour from your body? To me, showering daily is important as far as you are someone that likes to go out on a daily basis. This is because you meet people everyday when you go out there for one purpose or another.

I shower every morning before heading off to work. Sometimes when I get home I might take another shower if I'm feeling gross.

I shower everyday either I am going out or not, here in my country you wouldn't want to go a day without bathing, you wouldn't smell nice to people around you.
There are days I bath in the afternoon when I am strolling out or something.

Usually I'm s upposed to take a shower once in a day but it happens that I do it once in 2 days and rarely once in 3 days. A shower is a healthy thing mentally and physically I really like doing so but indeed sometimes you don't have either the time or the strength for that so you just skip on it or give up for once.
I know that some people feel like it's a mandatory as a daily thing or even as a thing you do a few times in a day but I personally see life as something with balance you don't always have to do anything.. disiciple exists but we are human beings too and we might be busy and tired :D

I shower everyday either I am going out or not, here in my country you wouldn't want to go a day without bathing, you wouldn't smell nice to people around you.
There are days I bath in the afternoon when I am strolling out or something.

Exactly! There is no amount of deodorant that you're going to make use of that is going to be enough to keep you feeling fresh. Personally, I'm not even talking about the way others are going to be smelling your presence but you need to feel good within yourself and if you don't take a bath everyday, you are definitely not going to feel that way.

You are right @Samara, you own your body and your health, so one just has to take care of that.
And one thing I noticed is that showering helps the skin glow and cool.

The moment you sweat, all of your skin pores will be blocked. This is part of the reason why some people have body odour. Taking your bath is very important every day. Maintaining high hygiene is always going to be in your best interest. You will not have any skin diseases to worry about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds