Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Show me an actor or musician you would date!

The reason being is because she reminds me of Paige in so many ways. xD I've liked her since I was with Paige, but she's no longer in it as she quit in January to focus on clothing. Don't know if she'll be back. But now, there's a diva called Paige (also from England LOL) ... so, I'm not too into the divas anymore, but I'll watch Paige.

As for Lois, she's the singer in N-Force. She's sexy without makeup ... or, at least she was in 2008 when the song "All My Life" was released. :p
At least you're not judging people by their looks. :p It's kind of creepy when people say they would date an actor just by appearance. But if there are character traits you like, then there's at least some reasoning to it. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
At least you're not judging people by their looks. :p It's kind of creepy when people say they would date an actor just by appearance. But if there are character traits you like, then there's at least some reasoning to it. :p

Personality > appearance ... providing they aren't a slut, dowsed in make-up and not ridiculously skinny.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 100
Well I wouldn't mind dating thespians like Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp (although the latter's a little volatile and perhaps more difficult to get along with than the former). I'm thinking hard about attractive musicians who carry themselves well. Nowadays, actors have more dignity than most male musicians you see in the industry - especially when they sing pop (I'm talking about Bieber, 1D and what have you). John Legend would have been a good pick but he's taken. Let Chrissy Teigen have him to herself. They look good together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds