Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should You Use PayPal While On A Vacation?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who usually travel to a different country all the time. This also includes countries where PayPal may not work. There have been cases of people getting blocked by PayPal when they accessed their accounts. So, how to access your PayPal account while on a vacation?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best thing to do in this stage, is before traveling, you know the country you are going to, take time out to find out if that particular country accept or makes use of PayPal, if it does not you can simply withdraw your funds to a place where you can easily access it.

I can't say much on this issue of PayPal why because PayPal is not allowed in Nigeria.
But I do think one should be able to use it while in transit in another couple acceptable to PayPal.

You need to make sure that PayPal is available on location you are traveling to for example in Nigeria you can't access PayPal and some other counties so if you plan to use PayPal you need to make sure it's available on that country

If you try to access your paypal account from a new IP or a device, you might be asked to verify yourself through email and phone number. If you do not have access to your phone number because you are in other country, you might be locked out of your Paypal account until you return to your home country or have access to the phone number attached with your account.

There are many people who usually travel to a different country all the time. This also includes countries where PayPal may not work. There have been cases of people getting blocked by PayPal when they accessed their accounts. So, how to access your PayPal account while on a vacation?

Using PayPal while on vacation can be an easy method for managing your finances. However, it's essential to consider to have an alternative payment method available, such as a credit card or cash, in case PayPal is not suitable for a specific location.

Using PayPal while on vacation can be an easy method for managing your finances. However, it's essential to consider to have an alternative payment method available, such as a credit card or cash, in case PayPal is not suitable for a specific location.

You must be really careful when it comes to using PayPal while on vacations. PayPal may block your account if they suspect any fraudulent activity on your account in case if you access the account while visiting a foreign country.

I think the best thing to do in this stage, is before traveling, you know the country you are going to, take time out to find out if that particular country accept or makes use of PayPal, if it does not you can simply withdraw your funds to a place where you can easily access it.
Yup, that's what you need to do. There are countries where PayPal is not available, so firstly, you need to make sure you can use it in that country. You can get into trouble if you don't make sure of that.

I would rather utilize my own bank card or debit card over PayPal. Main reason why is because I don't fully trust PayPal. I never keep money on there anymore and never will. I've heard stories about how they in the past locked peoples accounts full of money, for 180 days because they broke a rule or something. That's scary, so I never keep money on there for that reason.

And if you're traveling, PayPal may have issues thinking you're not who you say you are. I'm sure PayPal works in some other countries, but I'd just use my debit card from my credit union.

To avoid such situation whereby you travel to a country that you can't access your Paypal account, transfer the estimated amount you think you'll need at the cause of the journey into an account that can be assessable anywhere or the country you're going to.

I think you could use it without any problems, but it depends on the country you travel to, PayPal is available in more than 200 countries as far as I know, and I think you could use it in most countries where you travel.

Here you have the list published in PayPal to which you could take a look before traveling

View attachment 5161

Yup, that's what you need to do. There are countries where PayPal is not available, so firstly, you need to make sure you can use it in that country. You can get into trouble if you don't make sure of that.

Well, I think that even if you use PayPal in a country where it is legally available, then still your account may still get blocked. This is because when PayPal detects a change in the IP address used to login the account, then it may actually become "suspicious" and this may lead you getting locked out of your account.

PayPal is one of the best payment processor in the world which is why I believe that it is something anyone can use to pay for any kind of transaction that they want to do as long as where you want to make the payment is accepting PayPal payments.

Anyone traveling should look up on the things that are allowed in the new country of which their payment options are part of. You can't be using a PayPal account in a country that it is not allowed and expect it not to be flagged by the company. It is their policy and they will implement it immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds