Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should You Start A Restaurant On A Highway?

That's true! There are many people who travel from one place to another place and highways 🛣️ are the most commonly used routes that are used by many people in order to travel from one place to another place. Many people prefer to use highways because they enjoy driving on such roads. This is why starting a restaurant on such places is a very common thing in many places. We also have many restaurants on highways in here. However, what are your thoughts about prices of food in such restaurants? Are they expensive?
If you can find the local diners (local to the "locals" but not to travellers) the prices will be reasonable, or like a Denny's or Big Boy, or fast food chains. There's one called Stuckey's I remember from a while back, prices were always pretty cheap.
But if you hit like a Cracker Barrel or any restaurant with a store or gift shop attached, prices will be 🆙 because these businesses are expecting the travellers and tourists to stop in, possibly looking for souvenirs as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Myself, I've patronized so many highways restaurants. I think these restaurants become very successful over time. This is often one of the only options people have especially while traveling. If everything is properly set in place, they have no reason not to succeed.

Of course, because a majority of your business will come from travellers.
I just know whenever we'd drive down to Florida 🌴 or Myrtle Beach 🌴😍 we'd always look for the signs on highways for the next restaurant when we needed a break. I'm not so sure the restaurants were exactly ON the highways, that would be one fast turn. 😂
More like an exit or turnaround that led you to the restaurant.

Travellers always need refreshments along the way and that's what restaurants provide for them. Someone can't be on 7 hours journey without needing a break to refresh and stretch out their legs. When you can't afford to pay for flight, the transportation by road should be made enjoyable and highway restaurants plays a part.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds