Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Should the small sites focus on Ads?

Advertisement Placeholder
True JLogan, i am one of the small site owner..i try ads on my site but i earn around .01 or .05$ perday..

As you said i need to find the right sponsor to get good revenue.

True JLogan, i am one of the small site owner..i try ads on my site but i earn around .01 or .05$ perday..

As you said i need to find the right sponsor to get good revenue.

For your general chat site, you could try joining the amazon affiliate program and just feature a cool item every now and again that is around $5.

You have 300 members, so even if only 10% (30 of your members) purchased the item you still get a nice $6. On amazon you earn like 4% of each sale at first, but the percent you earn per sale rises as you make sales. Pretty cool if you ask me.

It is kind of pointless to look for high revenue, unless you have a decent amount of traffic.

New webmasters should first focus on contents, instead of revenue.

For your general chat site, you could try joining the amazon affiliate program and just feature a cool item every now and again that is around $5.

You have 300 members, so even if only 10% (30 of your members) purchased the item you still get a nice $6. On amazon you earn like 4% of each sale at first, but the percent you earn per sale rises as you make sales. Pretty cool if you ask me.

A true webmaster tip Logan. Will give a try soon!

I think it's bad to put ad's on small sites. I have seen a few that bombard users with advertisements and they don't even have 100 posts yet. It's ugly and kind of stops people from registering there

It is a good idea to add affiliates products on your blog. You can mix it with another kind of ads such as CPC, CPM ads.

The best way to earn with ads is to build a strategy around content. Both CPA, CPC and CPM ads work when they are contextual to your writing. Small business must take advantage of both; making products review will help getting sales.

I use ads as an incentive to buy a premium sub on the forums... all my premium subs remove ads.

I do the same, but I make a good chunk of change off ads by themselves each month; it's enough to pay for the hosting at least.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money with small sites. You don't have to bring high traffic but you have to bring few quality traffic that convert; so, you can make money online without investment in advertising to be seen... But i recommend them to keep some ads running on their site to monetize each visit; even without getting a sale from that visitor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds