Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should the NFL (American Football) include women players?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The NFL is a player with men, but we now have female refs, staff and couches now, so the idea of a women potentially playing for an NFL team is one I've always thought about. Could it happen? I know there's been some women who played high school and even college football. But they mostly played smaller roles like a punter or kicker.

I don't think it'd work due to how damaging the men's side can be, but I think a women's league could work. What do you think? Could men and women play together in American football? Or would it be way too risky for women?

Advertisement Placeholder
No. I don't think the sport is safe enough. I think mixed sports can work but it can't be something where muscle, speed, etc. are involved cause women will get hurt. I don't know why women would want to play football with men to begin with.

If women should be included in American football, they shouldn't play together with men. It should be done the same it's done in football. There should be a female NFL tournament played like they do in world cup. Women world cup is ongoing with Spain setting up to play England in the final.

Yes, they absolutely should include women players in the NFL. Talent knows no gender, and having women on the field would bring diversity, skill, and a fresh perspective to the game. It's not about gender; it's about recognizing and appreciating the abilities and passion that athletes bring, regardless of whether they are male or female.

I've seen some girls on TV playing American Football so I assumed the women have their league also. I guess I assumed wrongly.

As for a mixed team, that will never happen. The little times I've seen NFL games, I saw a lot of tenacity, emotions and sheer strength. Women playing NFL will only serve as a distraction.

In a world where transgenders playing in women sports are considered as cheating in some parts because they are stronger and faster than women, a woman playing at the highest level of men's league is a no. They will be crushed!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds