Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Should I use PayPal or other services for my payment gateway?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's up to you what you use. My advice would be PayPal. Trusted by millions and PayPal provide an excellent support Service. There are other alternatives such as Google Wallet but if use these alternatives it may be harder to transfer and send money as I only of one main payment processor which is PayPal.

Personally I am intending to go in the direction of Stripe. Comes with everything you need and seems more "independent" to me. Given that they don't deal with disputes/chargebacks at all. Instead they simply pass down the information to/from you.

I just looking at methods that I can just hook up and not has to worry about the processor getting wrongly involved. Like I heard with Paypal if people dial in.

Should I use PayPal or other services for my payment gateway? I want to figure out what to use for forum group upgrades.
I'm a little late here, but yes, Paypal is the best. I've used it since like 2002. The only thing you have to be careful with is that they don't allow transactions related to adult content. Besides that, go for it!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds