Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Should I use PayPal or other services for my payment gateway?

ddoesmc

Recognized member
Credits
Should I use PayPal or other services for my payment gateway? I want to figure out what to use for forum group upgrades.

Advertisement Placeholder
I recommend PayPal. It's very popular, fast, and easy to use. You can easily keep track of payments from your members and transfer fees are minimal, so everyone can save money.

PayPal is the best by far. It's safe, secure, simple (usually) and is the most trusted by people in general.

Should I use PayPal or other services for my payment gateway? I want to figure out what to use for forum group upgrades.
PayPal is definitely one of the most reliable payment processors around. It's been active for many years now and has also been #1 for most, if not all, of that time. It's pretty secure and allows people to make payments from their PayPal account, credit/debit card, and more. The options that payers have makes PayPal really good for things like user group upgrades and more on forums.

Paypal is definitely the best one to use. It's safe, secure and the most popular one out there. Almost everyone uses Paypal.

I used paypal for a year, I personally didn't hate it. I was tracking my income / invoicing there, my expenses somewhere else, and my banking elsewhere. I switched to Payoneer because I run my business like a business. All my expenses and income are tracked properly and in one place, invoicing, payroll, banking, etc. The reports are also very helpful. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my transition and I would recommend it. Do not forget to check the good article How to use Payoneer

I'd highly recommend paypal. I've been using them since I was able too (My first debit card) and have had no problems with them. All of my payments online tend to go through paypal, and I haven't had an issue with them. One of the best things about paypal is even if someone doesn't have a paypal, on the payment page they can choose to simply use their card in a super secure area.

PayPal is honestly the only way you should go. I wouldn't trust many of these "new" sites that offer their own gateway, PP is trusted and that might help get customers.

I would recommend PayPal over most of the other services. They are more widely known so it's a no brainer. You could offer other options along side them so people have a choice.

I think that PayPal would be the best bet. At least you know the site that you're using is totally safe. I'm very careful where I put the money that I earn, and I only put mine into PayPal.

PayPal is also a large company that offers great customer service if you have any difficulties.

Let's face it, they are pretty much the king of payment systems. They are known the world over, and everyone is using them. I think it would be in your best interest to use them.

I have honestly never used any other place! I find most people have or use Paypal these days because it is the most secure in my opinion. You can use any method of pay through them now so no reason to look elsewhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds