Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners reinvest their incomes?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Whenever business owners are making profits they reinvest their money in the business, while some don't invest it back.
Which type are you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I reinvested in my business which was a major mistake, since the online advertising rates have reduced more than 100 times in the last decade, while prices of everything else has increased twice or thrice.

If you want to grow your business, you should be reinvesting until you have achieved big growth. All big businesses continue to reinvest in their businesses and become even bigger.

I think that reinvestment is super important in any financial area in which you move, this will allow you to develop your business faster and get better results if you do it correctly, it is for example as in investments if you want to continue growing a part of the profits you have to reinvest them if you want to go further with them.

It is obligatory for the business owner to reinvest the proceedings from the business if it needs more capital to run it successfully.

I reinvested in my business which was a major mistake, since the online advertising rates have reduced more than 100 times in the last decade, while prices of everything else has increased twice or thrice.
You mean that reinvesting was a mistake for you but most of successful business reinvest their money into business.

You mean that reinvesting was a mistake for you but most of successful business reinvest their money into business.
The problem is that government cybercrime, financial fraud levels are very high in the internet sector in some countries, government agencies are blindly believing slander, fake rumors to hire employees and then falsely claiming that their employees who do not invest any time and money own my business, resulting in great financial losses for me. Since the largest tech, internet companies are supporting this government financial fraud, which can be legally proved, I am not making much money despite my best efforts , google does not include my websites in its search listings.

Business owners should reinvest their incomes to grow their business and stay competitive in the market.

This can include investing in new equipment, hiring additional staff, expanding to new markets, or researching and developing new products.

Reinvesting income can also help to secure the long-term success of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds