Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should an employee say "thank you"after receiving his pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying thank you when receiving ones salary is not a must cause you worked for it but what if the your employer employed someone else and not you. You should be grateful for that and say thank you

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not compulsory to say thank you after receiving your pay that you worked for. However, it shows one is very grateful and respectful. If you don't say thank you, your boss has no right to demand it from you.

Not compulsory, but it will be good to build up a health relationship with your employer and also get into his good book but not a must
your will and decision

I think it's just one of the way to appreciate the organization that employs you. The thank you stuff doesn't mean anything, it's just a way of appreciating your employer

I don't think thats a thing, saying thank you is just an expression that shows if you are good mannered or hot tempered, but to receive favour from your boss, just say it even if it is not from your mind

After working for your boss, you are an employee receives your payment, is it necessary to say "thank you"? Since you have put in a lot of effort to get the work done and he is only paying you for the work you did.
It's not compulsory and it's not also a big deal...I think the person saying thank you should do that willingly

It’s not important but it’s a way of showing appreciation. If he doesn’t it’s not bad since he offered his services in exchange for an amount

As for me, there is no big deal in saying thank you to your boss after receiving your pag. It is not a must for you to say Thank you. But just to show appreciation. It is necessary for one to say Thank God. It is also another way of showing morals.

you did a job, you got paid for it, would be nice to say thank you if you receive a bonus as an appreciation for the extra efforts you spent, besides than that, saying thanks would be just a nice action from you as there's no point for saying it for getting your rights

Yes you are right the employee need to say thank you to his boss after collecting his payment though is not compulsory or mandatory but it is a sign of respect and honour in my country. Is good to appreciate by saying thank you when you are giving money.

I think there is no need to say thanks as he is getting is pay when he or she served you but if he say thankyou it's his great attitude but if he doesn't say than no matter

As for me it's really funny because he or she get paid for the job they work for not that they been given a bonus or gift for saying thank you, they received what they work for so I see no reasons you going to say thank you but only if you get paid than your salary then asked your boss why you get paid for that amount so after explanation then you can say thank you if it's not a mistake

No matter how little whatever you receive, be it your right or not one must say thank you. It is a way of showing appreciations. I know you deserve your pay at the end of the month, but mind you, it is not a was ground and nothing is gonna change if you show appreciations by saying thank you .

Yes, nothing bad in it.
It's a show of appreciation because there is many jobless people that want the same opportunity of the work that don't see. If your employer offer a job and he/she paid your salary you have to say thank to show appreciation.

After working for your boss, you are an employee receives your payment, is it necessary to say "thank you"? Since you have put in a lot of effort to get the work done and he is only paying you for the work you did.
Saying thank you to an employer after receiving due salary for work done is not bad for an attempt. Because, every good turn deserves another, I believe that could serve as a sign of appreciation of token received from the organization, thereby it will go a long way to arouse the interest of the payer to do more or attract increase in salary.

Saying thank you to an employer after receiving due salary for work done is not bad for an attempt. Because, every good turn deserves another, I believe that could serve as a sign of appreciation of token received from the organization, thereby it will go a long way to arouse the interest of the payer to do more or attract increase in salary.
You are right. If i am your employer for instance and after handing you your payment, you just walk out, I would definitely think something is wrong, it is just normal for us humans to always express gratitude.

This where the difference between working ethics and personal ego exist, some people are false to compel to be simple and respectful because of the nature of work but naturally they are not humble such people may not say thank you but someone who is naturally humble will always appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds