Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your experience with a dishonest business partner.

People like that are dangerous and should not be trusted for any reason, we should avoid them at all cost, if i catch such person in my business partnership, I will dissolve the partnership immediately.
In what way ? do you mean that you will just allow the business to crumble just because of dishonesty ? I think there are better ways you can settle the problem without it affecting the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
In what way ? do you mean that you will just allow the business to crumble just because of dishonesty ? I think there are better ways you can settle the problem without it affecting the business.
Dishonesty is a dangerous sin in business especially when it is committed by a business partner. When your partner becomes dishonest, it is best to dissolve the partnership before things get out of hands.

I never have had any dishonest business partners, but I did have some dishonest employees. When I found that some of my employees are cheating on me, I just fired them. I think if your business partner is dishonest, you need to cut your ties.

Dishonesty is a dangerous sin in business especially when it is committed by a business partner. When your partner becomes dishonest, it is best to dissolve the partnership before things get out of hands.
Suspecting a little dishonesty should not give room for you to just exit the business and collapse it ,you can talk about it in a meeting and you can possibly look for a way technologically on how you can stop him from operating in that way.

I have never had a partner in business before but my uncle did. His partner sold some products and never remitted them in the sales book. He always kept to himself what supposed to be the profits of the partners.
I will bash you to try having a partner in your business as this time to create more resources for your business to who quit and at the end of the day it will give your business a very big profit on like when you start up your own business and running with your little finance.

Suspecting a little dishonesty should not give room for you to just exit the business and collapse it ,you can talk about it in a meeting and you can possibly look for a way technologically on how you can stop him from operating in that way.
There is a great difference in a dishonest staff and a partner. A partner shares the profits and losses of the business with you, when such person becomes dishonest, you will be at loss.

My experience with dishonest partner is not something to write home about because it almost ruin the business our are operating when he run away with our saving.

I have work with someone who stole all the business funds meant for the company and run away with it. This gives a serious effect on my business and the profit as well.

I haven't been into partnership with any one and it's stories like this that is preventing me from going into one. You can imagine going into a business with someone to make profit and the person is trying to swindle you

There is a great difference in a dishonest staff and a partner. A partner shares the profits and losses of the business with you, when such person becomes dishonest, you will be at loss.
Well since you said it was from your experience I don't know what to say again,but in a situation in which i see myself in a business with dishonest people ,what do you think I should do ?

It was actually two of them so I will call them partners. They only care of their share from the business, and don't want to know how we the business is being run.

Well since you said it was from your experience I don't know what to say again,but in a situation in which i see myself in a business with dishonest people ,what do you think I should do ?
Dishonest partners are poison to the system of the business and the best drug to cure it is termination of the business contract agreement between or among the partners involved.

My experience in life is related to many aspects of my daily life that involved many kind of people. Even though I was never actually cheated in my offline life, I was scammed by HYIP sites in the online world and that gave me an important lesson to never invest more than what I can actually afford to lose.

Dishonest partners are poison to the system of the business and the best drug to cure it is termination of the business contract agreement between or among the partners involved.
Don't you think it is the best for you to settle them in the business and pay back all what they have contributed in the business in cash and kick them out then you take full control over the business. it will be better this way I think.

To be very honest I haven't faced such a situation till now. But I always suggest others and believe that we should not go towards partnership business ever. It hurts you and your partner one day. It is because money makes you selfish and a person with whom you spend years and years, one day trust from both sides goes down and finally it separates you from your beloved friend. I think money is the main cause of separation and distrust. That's why it is better to have small but solo business because no one wants to loose a friend who are blessings for us.
It is not easy for one to work with a business dishonest partner for however we have faced is one way or the other when we going into partnership business with someone we don't really trust.

Don't you think it is the best for you to settle them in the business and pay back all what they have contributed in the business in cash and kick them out then you take full control over the business. it will be better this way I think.
You cannot kick your business partners out of your business the way you do to your employees. There is a signed agreement that contains dissolution of partnership should something like this happens in how to share the business profits and assets.

You cannot kick your business partners out of your business the way you do to your employees. There is a signed agreement that contains dissolution of partnership should something like this happens in how to share the business profits and assets.
What I meant is that, if they contributed 50% for the starting of the business, then you should pay them what they have contributed during the initial stage of the business and take full ownership of the business

Well I've never had any experience with dishonest people in my life and beside I can always stand people will be in this honestly in any way with me, i only deal with trusted people

I have never had a disobedient partner because I do not like to work with anybody due to lack of trust that I have for people I do not know.

We all alwys help the other I every field of life.but the person's who' s to give u idea he is dishonest then you trying to hide your ideas .But give idea to avery people by ALLAH .
A friend of mine actually hard a partner who defrauded in in a business venture that they started together if this partner told my friend that the money that I put into the business is not too much so it should leave the business for him simply because they had a misunderstanding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds