Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO your main priority?

D

Deleted member 403

Do you consider the SEO to be your main priority on your website? And how many members do you tend to get from search result.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a website, however, when I build my website, SEO will be my first priority to get traffic. A blog has a better chances of ranking compared to the forum,. Forum has lacks focus keywords and high quality content.

I do not have forums, I have content sites. SEO is my main strategies to build traffic on my site. However, it is also true that not all website will get ranked high on search engines.

Search engine optimisation it's actually not my main priority for my website as we do not get traffic through search engines only for website and so I have other priorities for my website like good contents.

SEO on forums is very different from SEO on websites and blogs. Since forums are user generated content sites, the content on forum will be posted by the members and they may not be using proper keywords, proper title, etc. Creating backlinks for individual pages on forums is also quite impossible.

As a website owner I do not even but there's so much about search engine optimisation because it is very difficult and something that you cannot guarantee.

Do you consider the SEO to be your main priority on your website? And how many members do you tend to get from search result.
Every blogger, vlogger, and website that really need genuine traffic will priorities SEO (search engine optimization) so they could earn And and attract potential customers...

Well one thing that I also consider important is building a community that would be loved and appreciated by all - one that a lot of loyalists would be formed either via a blog or having a list that I can easily market to.

When it comes to creating a SEO strategy for your website, it can be difficult to know who to prioritize: the user or the site crawler. On one hand, you want content that is helpful, informative, and readable to your audience. But on the other hand, that audience may not ever see your site if your content isn’t being crawled by search engines. It’s all too easy to fall into the trap of writing content that is overrun with keywords in an attempt to get your site to perform better, but in the process, you could be alienating your users. We’ll guide you through five manageable ways you can make user experience a priority in your SEO strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds