Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO Tools for YouTube

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
I have never thought that I should be doing the SEO for the channel. But considering a lot of competition lately. And also earning even dollar is getting harder. I want to know what are some of the tools that I can make use of for monetization and improving the traffic. I mostly concerned about the keywords and the traffic sources.

Do you know any good tools for the SEO on YouTube?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don’t usually believe in seo for YouTube. I maybe wrong but I see it as a waste of time. It’s best you spend that fund on getting YouTube views and likes. One thing with YouTube I have noticed is, as you get more views, more views keep coming in.

I have never thought that I should be doing the SEO for the channel. But considering a lot of competition lately. And also earning even dollar is getting harder. I want to know what are some of the tools that I can make use of for monetization and improving the traffic. I mostly concerned about the keywords and the traffic sources.

Tubebuddy is the best SEO tool for YouTube videos and you can use it in your PC or laptop. Add an extension with the name of mention. You can search keywords from it and also you can search the tags for your videos. I have personally used this tool it is very good

You have to share your youtube videos on your wall on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and then your friends will read your videos and subscribe to your channel as beginners are doing these days.

I don’t really believe there are effective seo tools for YouTube. But I will take a look at the recommend tool & see how effective it can be.

I believe your content will speak for you in no time. You just have to maintain a consistent approach to it. However, you cab work with Tubebuddy to hasten things up.

I host my data and files on my own server , i have a partition for it to host my website (CV Portfolio) and part of it used to host some servers

You have to use the keywords and tags abilities that are given to users by youtube, they work and i can guarantee you that as i managed to gather a respectful amount of views as a small youtuber by using them, you can also use attractive thumbnails that attract curious visitors

Keywords for YouTube are a bit different from keywords that appear on search engines like Google or Bing.
For example, you’ll often see YouTube keywords that start with “how to.”
Brian Dean recommends using Google to search for different keywords in your niche. Then, see if any keywords bring up video results.

The best tool to use as a webmaster or blogger for SEO is Google keyword planner, Moz and link building channel. Google keyword plannner will help you make good research about what people are searching for online, either writing content or video, while Moz will help you know the weakness of your YouTube channel, link building is very essential for your channel if you're just building the channel from scratch

First you need a tool that will help you to find easy to rank keywords you can used for your next video. Ahref, keyeordTool and the likes do perfect job in searching less competitve keywords on YouTube.

The next tool is premium account on Canva. Canva is used to deisgn an attractive thumbnail for your youtube videos.

If you are doing instructional videos on youtube, you will need a good mic that makes your voice clearer on the video.

I don’t usually believe in seo for YouTube. I maybe wrong but I see it as a waste of time. It’s best you spend that fund on getting YouTube views and likes. One thing with YouTube I have noticed is, as you get more views, more views keep coming in.
You are joking, right? If you don't do SEO on your videos, how do you supposed to drive views on your videos. You get views because your videos are discovered on youtube platform. Your videos are discovered and ranked because of the keywords used on the title, description and tags.

Thanks for that lovely info about the view that brings more views. But SeO as a Waste of time? Spending on YouTube views, did you mean buying it or advertising your product and services. More details please.?

1. Find a topic with Google Trends. ...
  2. Fetch keyword ideas from Google Ads. ...
  3. Step up your keyword research with Rank Tracker. ...
  4. Do your metadata homework with TubeBuddy. ...
  5. Manage like a pro with VidIQ. ...
  6. Introspect your channel with YouTube Analytics. ...
  7. Track and grow user engagement with Awario. ...
  8. Mix up your visuals with

I really don't use any SEO tools for my YouTube channel. I just focus on making good quality and entertaining videos in my niche and encourage viewers to subscribe.
I also use eye-catching thumbnails, this is my favourite way of getting more views. Eye catching thumbnails work like magic.

The most important thing while doing seo for youtube is you should be doing competitor analysis. Search for the target keywords on youtube as well and google. Check the top results. Try to develop content better than the top search results. Make sure to use keywords on the title, description and meta tags.

There are actually no search engine optimisation tools for YouTube channel so the only way to which you can promote your YouTube channel is by posting them on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat we chat and likee.

There are actually no search engine optimisation tools for YouTube channel so the only way to which you can promote your YouTube channel is by posting them on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat we chat and likee.
There is in google a search of video as I remember so videos can be involved in Google search when you search for videos or it can be suggested once you are searching normal search so some youtube videos are involved in search result.

I don't really know much about SEO and how it works, but I think that you can still drive traffic to your YouTube channel through other means like using the social media platforms. Or better still go for paid ads. It is just my thought.

You have to use the keywords and tags abilities that are given to users by youtube, they work and i can guarantee you that as i managed to gather a respectful amount of views as a small youtuber by using them, you can also use attractive thumbnails that attract curious visitors
That's the one secret to ranking high on YouTube. Having the right keywords would make you easily visible to users.
Also remember that YouTube users always search for phrases; so ensure that you incorporate long tail keywords into your videos or titles at least.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds