Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO question for page keyword focus - how to make it sound natural

margamer

Credits
So i have a page that sells say hockey sticks and the website is based in Canada. My keyword focus for the page would be hockey sticks canada.

It seems to be proper to have this key phrase within the page text and also at the beginning of the first paragraph.

But how do i write a first paragraph with this keyphrase and make it sound natural.

My first instinct is to write the paragraph like so

Hockey sticks Canada - We provide excellent quality hockey sticks nationwide which come with a 1 year warranty and have exceptional build quality and exceed performance expectations.

But it just doesnt sound natural.

If i put it as follows

Hockey sticks in Canada are well known for their quality and craftmanship. We provide excellent quality hockey sticks nationwide which come with a 1 year warranty and have exceptional build quality and exceed performance expectations.

I add "in" into the keyphrase to make it sound more natural to the reader. Would google look at this and count it as pertaining to the keyphrase hockey sticks canada?

Anybody have any info into making key phrases count on
the page without looking to unatural to the reader?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
You need to use keywords on the title, on the subtitle, in the body, on the description box, on the alt text of the image as well as the tags. This will help the search engine identify your topic

In as much as you want to infuse keywords into your body of work, you need to be conscious of overstuffing, so you won't be banned.
Having had that at the back of your mind, your keyword should appear once in your headline and I'll suggest it appears twice in every paragraph or once every 7 lines

You don't need to over complicated things when you are writing SEO content for your blog. Just write it as it flows for you and you are good to go. Trying to force keywords into sentences can have negative effects on your SEO efforts.

You need to add your primary keywords as well as secondary keywords on the title, subtitle, and content body. But you have to make sure your keywords account for less than 5% of your total number of words. If you are repeating keywords too many times, your content will be no more readable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds