Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO or SEM

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
I want my website to have meaning typed. A friend of mine suggested that I use some tools. I would like to know from these people about which of these tools is better.
SEM or SEO?
Which one is less expensive to use in display of my product ad?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you know how to do, seo is completely free technique to get traffic from search engine. Even if you have to usw for paid service, you can get seo done for your website for about $300 (that's what I charge). This is one time investment which will bring traffic for a long time. However, sem costs money and you will receive traffic until your campaign is running. Once stopped, traffic also stops.

Since I am nor an expert in seo, I will have to spend money whether I want seo to be done on my website or run sem campaign. But I will choose seo becauae seo resulta are permanent where as sem will give results as long as you run your campaign

What's the Difference Between SEO and SEM? The main difference is that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is focused on optimizing a website in order to get traffic from organic search results. On the other hand, the goal of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is to get traffic and visibility from both organic and paid search.

I like SEO over SEM. Although both can mean expenses but with SEO you can do it by yourself if you have the time to spare. SEM is search engine marketing which means you will pay a search engine (example is Google) so that your website's link will appear on top of the search results list regardless of the ranking. The searcher will always see your website's link whenever there is a search of that niche or related keyword. With SEO you just need to upload regularly a well-written and original content. Tag the web page with the proper keywords and that's SEO work already which can increase the ranking of your website's link in the search results list.

If you do not know how to do it, SEO can cost you more than SEM. When you choose Google for SEM, you can get upto $150 ad credits for spending a certain amount. However, if you go with a good SEO company, SEO can cost you $300 on average. While SEO is one time work, until you update your website with a substantial amount of content, however, you have to do SEM frequently.

SEO is so important for your website. But, how does Google even determine what should go on the first page? The biggest factor is relevancy. You want to make sure that your website is exactly what the searcher is looking for when they're searching Google.

I want my website to have meaning typed. A friend of mine suggested that I use some tools. I would like to know from these people about which of these tools is better.
SEM or SEO?
Which one is less expensive to use in display of my product ad?
SEO can be use free while SEM is a paid one. SEO is search engine optimize and it is free to use. It best ways to drive traffic to a website.
SEM is search engine marketing. It is paying to make your website show on top or below every searched result page

SEO is the best way to optimize your search engine as it's free if you can do it yourself while SEM is the more expensive option as setting it up requires some professionalism that has to be paid for.

SEM means you spend on ads to feature your website or product on the search result page for the given keywords, which will increase the likelihood of clicks from searchers. It is effective marketing technique to drive sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds