Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO for YouTube Videos

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
I have a YouTube channel where I post gaming videos. And I mostly teach people how to clear the levels in a game. And in that context I can tell you that ranking for such videos is not an easy thing. And in fact it gets harder with each year. I am in search of the ways to optimize for the search engine.

Do you have any tips for SEO specific to the YouTube videos and channel?

Advertisement Placeholder
Titles and descriptions make the difference between views and ghosts(no views). Basically, if you add a generic title to your game videos, you can forget it, there are millions of game videos with the same name so yours won't show up in front of the big YouTubers.
Go for:
1- Good Title that will include your keywords (Akak Amazingly easy way to pass X Level on Game X)
2- Make interesting thumbnails
3- Add a good description filled with keywords for google searches

Those are my 3 tips.

You will have to do on-site seo as well as off site seo. While on-site seo will improve your video ranking in the internal search, off site seo will give your video exposure on the search engines. SEO is basically using a good title, a title that offers help or provides solutions. The description should exactly tell what your video is all about.

keywords and tags are youtube's seo, if you work on them, i guarantee you decent reach in searches list, there are also free tools for that are decent such as VidIQ

If you are working on a niche that is very competitive (topics that are being overtly used), it is really difficult to rank. Therefore, you will have to target moderately used keywords. Your title should either solve a problem, answer a querry, or give exclusive information.

I agree with a post above that the title and the description matters much. With my experiment of an intriguing description, my video got a lot of views and I think until now it is still getting some views from nowhere. When the title is attractive that will stir the interest of the YouTuber. The description is also a big factor as I had experienced in the experiment. The phrase that I included in the description is "sex scandal" which made the video controversial.

I have a YouTube channel where I post gaming videos. And I mostly teach people how to clear the levels in a game. And in that context I can tell you that ranking for such videos is not an easy thing. And in fact it gets harder with each year. I am in search of the ways to optimize for the search engine.

YouTube is tightening the rules around its partner program and raising the requirements that a channel/creator must meet in order to monetize videos. Effective immediately, to apply for monetization (and have ads attached to videos), creators must have tallied 4,000 hours of overall watch time on their channel within the past 12 months and have at least 1,000 subscribers. YouTube will enforce the new eligibility policy for all existing channels as of February 20th, meaning that channels that fail to meet the threshold will no longer be able to make income from ads.

What has worked for me is finding the top videos in my category and pretty much copy the wording, not exact but pretty darn close and it works for me, I do a daily music one.

I think you should try to make videos for those titles for which people are searching the most. SEO helps you to find and get more traffic for your YouTube channel. But you should share links in gaming communities so that you get more people on your channel to watch your videos.
[automerge]1611295898[/automerge]

I think you should try to make videos for those titles for which people are searching the most. SEO helps you to find and get more traffic for your YouTube channel. But you should share links in gaming communities so that you get more people on your channel to watch your videos.

For those who don't even know the meaning of SEO. Here we go. It
the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.
"the key to getting more traffic lies in integrating content with search engine optimization and social media marketing"

If you want to do search engine optimization for your YouTube channel you need to start from the scratch. Before you make any video based on your niche, you need to conduct what we call keywords research so that you will be able to know the type of trending things you can make videos on, after creating the vidoes with keywords research you will be able to rank on YouTube search bar

Keywords for YouTube are a bit different from keywords that appear on search engines like Google or Bing. Tell people to comment. Encourage people to subscribe. Step up the production value. Make an eye-catching thumbnail. Add closed captions.

Just like increased visibility in Google increases your website traffic, conversion rate, and revenue, YouTube SEO can help increase important metrics like follower count, brand awareness, website visits, and revenue

Video SEO is simply optimizing your video to be indexed and rank on the search engine results pages for relevant keyword searches. There are many optimization strategies to give your videos a higher chance of ranking, which this article will outline. Gaining rank with your video on universal search has a lot to do with the authority of your website, how video-focused it is, and how it ranks for video-related queries.

SEO that is Search Engine Optimization is the key role for getting high traffic on our channel or website. you can select many SEOs related to your channel or websites on different websites by seraching them.

I am yet to start a youtune channel but I have this desire to create my youtube channel and make money from youtube videos. I have notived that the videos that answer questions, solves problems and provide information get more exposure. I think yiu should remember these points while creating videos.

Search engine optimisation process for you to is the singing with Google because Google owns YouTube and so their processes will definitely be the same.

If you do proper seo on your youtube videos, your videos can be ranked externally (on google search) and internally (on youtube search). You will have to use long tail search term in the title

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds