Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO and Dem. Which one is better

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want to know the type of marketing that brings fast traffic between SEO and SEM to a blog or website

Advertisement Placeholder
SEO is better than SEM. Both works but the most preferred amongst the two is SEO because of its quick and accurate results data.

I'll prefer SEO. Becouse it works according to website algorithm so it can boost content fast and efficient way
[automerge]1606405835[/automerge]
I'll prefer SEO. Becouse it works according to website algorithm so it can boost content fast and efficient way

SEO takes time. If you have done a proper SEO, it might be six months before you see the results. However, SEM can give you results pretty fast. The problem with SEM is it will work until you run your campaign. Once you stop SEM, your traffic with return to zero.

I want to know the type of marketing that brings fast traffic between SEO and SEM to a blog or website
Actually the two brings in traffic ,but it have to depend on the content in the site , the keywords used and it's relevance. .the fact is that it is possible for a site with SEO to outperforms one with SEM , because of relevance of Keywords and content therein .

They are both good, it depends on the person that wants to use it. Personally though I prefer SEO because the traffic you gain at the end of it remains, it might just take a little while before you start getting the result. But SEM traffick result will disappear when you stop using it

SEO It will be better than SEM because it gets a lot of traffic and very good traffic, so I understand that such an SEO is better or SEM
And I think it's better and it's done more on the preffer.. And I consider it very good.

Search engine optimization optimizes the website of the company, creating or extracting data for decision. These days people don't need experts to optimize their site. It is working fine and producing ewsult.

I have no idea about the deo and seo but it's a huge Bussiness worker online marketing system advertising but dem is best for you people both is good but I don't choice which is better for you dem or seo

Social media Marketing can bring loads of traffic to your website if it happens that some the contents you post on social media platforms go viral. But this type of traffic do not last long. However, if you are looking for organic traffic the keep flooding your websites often, Search Engine Optimization is the best traffic method you need to adopt.

The use of the two depends on the final results you are looking forward to have. But basically I believe search engine optimization is better than search engine marketing. The SEO could attract more traffic and retain them more easily than SEO.

If you know SEO which means search engine optimization then you will realize that it is the basic uploading of new contents on your website. With that new content that is original and neatly written you can get free traffic from the search engines. SEM or search engine marketing means you will be paying Google to advertise your link so it will appear on top portion of the page 1 of the search results list. You have higher chances of getting your link a click from the searcher. So the big difference is the expense that you pay for SEM.

Search engine optimization(SEO) is more preferable for websites owners. A website with good SEO will be top of any search engines searches results. This will help generate traffic on your website. There’s a little difference between SEO and SEM. Search engine marketing(SEM) doesn’t necessarily require you to own a blog or website. It’s a marketing medium created by search engines to help advertise products or services. Both of this are effective when utilized well

I could see in some broad sense that this may give a tiny, TINY boost the site's overall authority if the visitor data is favorable, but as far as improving rankings ... rankings for what? The traffic is direct traffic, not search so it's not tied to any particular keywords. Links in emails don't count as backlinks either. (99% certain of that - I'm sure one of the other Mozzers will correct me if I'm wrong!)

The main difference between sem vs seo is that sem is a paid strategy and seo is an organic strategy. Like most things in the search industry, the definitions related to search marketing have evolved . Some marketers may consider to be an umbrella term that includes both paid and organic strategies.

SEO and SEM are both very good way to get traffic not just any traffic now but free traffic from the world wide Web. They both are very fast means to get traffic due to l they are both interwoven into the algorithm of the website that you require them for.

I think SEO is better because you expand resources once and reap benefits forever because once you achieve success in your SEO, it is a formidable competitive advantage that is not easy to replicate in a short period. And it is expected that in the long run, the cost per visitor will be a small fraction of what you will end up paying for SEM campaigns.

SEO today is all about content marketing. It’s about how you leverage content to grow your brand and educate your target prospects about it.The best part about organic SEO traffic is that if it takes time to dry out.

Well I think SEO takes time. ... It can take months of implementing an SEO strategy before a brand begins to rank on search engines. SEM is better for testing than SEO. Because you can immediately turn SEM paid ads off and on, it's a great strategy for testing.
SEM is considered internet marketing that increases a site's visibility through organic search engines results and advertising.

SEO takes time. It can months of implementing an SEO strategy before a brand begins to rank on search engines. Sem is better for testing than seo because you can immediately turn sem paid ads on and off,its a great strategy for testing. Semi and seo are both good way of getting traffic and the best traffic in www

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds