Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO and Dem. Which one is better

They are both good, it depends on the person that wants to use it. Personally though I prefer SEO because the traffic you gain at the end of it remains, it might just take a little while before you start getting the result. But SEM traffick result will disappear when you stop using it.I think SEO is better because you expand resources once and reap benefits forever because once you achieve success in your SEO, it is a formidable competitive advantage that is not easy to replicate in a short period. And it is expected that in the long run, the cost per visitor will be a small fraction of what you will end up paying for SEM campaigns.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want maximum results, then I would advice that you go for seo because it is what the algorithm reads the most and trues to offer your visitors more value.

You are very correct about the fact that SEO is better and brings or returns a more accurate data than if you were using SEM for your advertising. Time has made me to come to understand the difference

They are both good, it depends on the person that wants to use it. Personally though I prefer SEO because the traffic you gain at the end of it remains, it might just take a little while before you start getting the result. But SEM traffick result will disappear when you stop using it

If you have done a proper SEO, it might be six months before you see the results. However, SEM can give you results pretty fast. The problem with SEM is it will work until you run your campaign. Once you stop SEM, your traffic with return to zero.

SEO has a big big advantage in the sense that not only does your site rank high in searches which a large number are still being carried out, you'll also have the opportunity to do this without spending so much on ads or traffic.

You also have the freedom to turn them on or off and tweak audiences if data shows there's less traffic during a certain period of time. With SEO, it can take months or even years, before your business begins to rank on the first page of search engines

SEO is sometimes used as an umbrella phrase for SEM, however because SEM only relates to paid advertising, they are distinct. SEM is concerned with collecting traffic through paid advertisements, whereas SEO is concerned with acquiring, monitoring, and analysing organic (unpaid) traffic trends.

You can also switch them on or off and change the audiences if data suggests that there is less traffic during a specific time period. SEO can take months, if not years, before your company begins to rank on the first page of search engines.

I want to know the type of marketing that brings fast traffic between SEO and SEM to a blog or website

SEO foucuses on optimizing content to improve rankings in search engine results, while SEM focuses on paid advertising to increase visibility and reach. Both are important for driving organic traffic to your website though. Generally, SEO is better for long-term success, as it can provide a steady stream of traffic over a longer period of time. SEM, on the other hand, can provide an immediate boost in traffic, but it can be more expensive in the long run

SEM, delivers immediate results via tailored advertisements that you pay for. While SEO is an organic strategy, SEM can be both organic and paid. Both can create cash and traffic, but their effectiveness and expenses differ.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds