Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling seeds

glitch

beep boop
Credits
If you grow a garden that is fairly large, you can sell the seeds online. My wife’s friend started doing this on Etsy last year and she makes good money just collecting and drying out seed from the previous season. Have you ever tried this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never sold seeds online but I have bought seeds online multiple times. If you check online marketplaces like ebay, alibaba, amazon, etc. you will see a lot of people and companies are already selling different varieties of seeds. You might have to spend a substantial amount and effort to do SEO and marketing to generate sales as this is very competitive niche.,

If you grow a garden that is fairly large, you can sell the seeds online. My wife’s friend started doing this on Etsy last year and she makes good money just collecting and drying out seed from the previous season. Have you ever tried this?

There are many herbal stores that sell seeds. If you grow herbal seeds, then you can potentially sell those seeds to herbal retailers or dealers. You may even sell the seeds online at a good price if you want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds